I have removed the account from the device and added it back, but I only get one email and it quits. At the same time the contacts stopped syncing as well. What is the deal?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 08:47 AM
    It is only going to record emails and sync going forward. At least that is my experience. It's not going to dump your past history on your device.

But, I would like to know what happened ........... I haven't seen much posted here on it.

On my @yahoo.com account ....... all of a sudden all email went blank. I've convinced myself that I clicked something that caused it (user error) since there are so many management paramenters between the hub, accounts, etc. And, since I am new to full touch screen. I was clicking and swipping around my hub and all of a sudden the @yahoo.com was blank. I deleted and re-added the account and everything has been fine since.

It appears the same thing happened to you ......... so it's not specific to outlook.com ...... it's an email sync/storage issue.
    04-23-13 09:40 AM
    Ok I give up on that. I'm just gonna run it like a dumb phone without email. I tried everything...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:40 AM
    It is only going to record emails and sync going forward. At least that is my experience. It's not going to dump your past history on your device.

But, I would like to know what happened ........... I haven't seen much posted here on it.

On my @yahoo.com account ....... all of a sudden all email went blank. I've convinced myself that I clicked something that caused it there are so many management paramenters between the hub, accounts, etc. I was clicking and swipping around my hub and all of a sudden the @yahoo.com was blank. I deleted and readded the account and everything has been fine since.

It appears the same thing happened to you ......... so it's not specific to outlook.com ...... it's an email sync/storage issue.
    It worked fine all this time, and it just quit. No emails coming in anymore.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:42 AM
    What call Microsoft for assistant

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 09:45 AM
    Mine is working fine again since I re-added the @yahoo.com account back. No problems.

I have an outlook.com account sync'd but used very little. I just sent a test email and my outlook.com is not working ...... as least not sending email from phone.

UPDATE:
    My Outlook.com is receiving email
    But..... I cannot get it to send email
    04-23-13 09:53 AM
    Seems to be working on my pb.
    04-23-13 10:02 AM
    Did a re-start and send email worked fine. All seems good here now.
    Last edited by duckduke; 04-23-13 at 10:29 AM.
    04-23-13 10:18 AM
    It works fine on my PB as well, but not on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 10:23 AM
    How is your Outlook.com email set up?
    Mine is set up via MS Exchange ActiveSync. I've had absolutely no issues, and have all email synced back to the (current) maximum of 30 days. If you're not setup via EAS, you should give that a try.
    04-23-13 11:34 AM
    How is your Outlook.com email set up?
    Mine is set up via MS Exchange ActiveSync. I've had absolutely no issues, and have all email synced back to the (current) maximum of 30 days. If you're not setup via EAS, you should give that a try.
    Set up same as yours. First email comes through, then nothing. If I turn off contacts sync it works. Slowly but surely I'm getting mad at this thing and I'm thinking about going back to my 9810 and sell this thing. This thing has been nothing short of a train wreck with contacts and emails. I'm sick of it.
    04-23-13 12:09 PM
    I just want to verify, you have m.hotmail.com as your ActiveSync server?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:23 PM
    I just want to verify, you have m.hotmail.com as your ActiveSync server?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I do. I will not get any emails, unless I turn off contacts sync. As soon as it is turned off, emails come through. When I create a contact, it goes straight to the deleted contacts on outlook.com. It will never show up in the list.
    04-23-13 12:26 PM
    I wish I could be of some help, but I can't get that to happen on mine. Outlook.com is what I use to keep all my personal contacts, and I mostly use a Gmail account for email (contemplating migrating my Google apps account to outlook). I did just test my email and it's working fine.

What carrier ate you on? Also, what OS version and model are you using (if you're typing on your Z10 you can just type myver then press space).

The only thing I can think of is that maybe some message you have in your inbox or a contact that you have is causing the Z10 to mess up. Do you maybe have a contact with some weird characters or something? Not that that has been a known problem. But om just reaching for anything that could be causing your issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:40 PM
    So I wiped all contacts from Outlook and now everything works. Problem is I have to delete one by one off the phone now and enter them again to make them sync again with outlook. All 100 of them...

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:55 PM
    Hi guys

I have outlook.com with live email and 6 shared calendars. Everything was working fine. Now for about a week, my default calendar stopped syncing. Well sort of. Events that are only in my default calendar sync, but those events that are shared with someone won't. As most of my events are shared, it's quite a pain in my ***. I tried to disable calendar syncing and enable again. What happened that all my events appeared for a few seconds and then disappeared forever. In calendar in windows 8 everything works.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.
    thanks

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-08-13 12:24 PM