Well I am at 15gb right now and I am unable to d/l anything else. I went and Uninstalled some apps, and deleted a few emails etc. And my storage went down? How is that possible. I was at 14.8gb and then I unstable some apps, and did a restart and checked again and I was at 15gb used? I do not have any pictures or movies on my device. Most of my games have been deleted or Uninstalled because I don't use them enpigh., so I don't understand why I have so much space taken up.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:20 PM
    Try clearing your browser history and cache. Do you have music on your Z? or is on the memory card?
    10-28-13 08:25 PM
    I don't know. What I sugget is that you get rid of any other game (apps are usually too light to make a difference) you can and reboot.By reboot, I mean:

Hold the top buttom and ignore the screen untill you see the BlackBerry logo. Let go of the buttom and wait till the device finish loading.

OR

Hold both volume rockers and wait for the screen to go black. Let go of the buttom and wait till the device finish loading.
    10-28-13 08:28 PM
    Ok. So I am beyond frustrated.

I am trying to do a device wipe and return the phone to factory settings. When I try to do this on link I tells me that there is an OS update available. 10.2.464 however I am currently running 10.2.464 already? Also when I try to do a device wipe it won't let me. It says it is reloading but when my phone turns back on its still the same?

I can't even wipe this device?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 09:30 PM
    Wipe the device from the phone?
    Settings > Security and Privacy > Security Wipe
    10-28-13 10:54 PM
    Easy solution: Download one of the many leaks out there and use that instead. It will wipe your device clean and lad whatever OS it has.

I'd pic something below 10.2.0.424 which is the latest official release.
    10-28-13 11:13 PM
    OK so I had to reload the device software. Interesting to note that my Z10 with nothing other than 10.2 and the preloaded apps, already has 4.8gb used up.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:41 PM
    Just an update here. After re-downloading all of the apps that I had on my device prior to doing a device wipe, and reload to factory settings, I am only at 5.4gb of storage capacity.

I was at 15gb of capacity before the device wipe......

The only thing I have not done is add the beta for BBM channels, and side load espn fantasy football, and yahoo fantasy football.

Obviously I had a bug or some issue that was taking up 10gb of space on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:26 AM
    This issue is so annoying. I don't know why this happens. I'm sitting at 578mb free on my internal storage -_-
    10-31-13 11:33 AM
    I had saved all my contacts and calender and synced them. With an email address. All of my photos, video, and music was on my micro SD card. So once I did a device wipe there was jot much to do other than adjust the settings, and also re-download the apps I had.

If you are maxed out on storage capacity I recommend a device wipe, but make sure you have done all the steps I did.

I did back up my phone in link, but did not need to use it.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:43 AM