Hi,

That's the problem, it won't even allow me to turn on the Mobile Network. Everything else seems fine, I can get a wifi signal but nothing else.

I would talk to your carrier about that. It may have to re-provision the SIM card or something.

I had that issue when I acquired a Z10 from a 3rd party a little while ago. Took a while to get the SIM talking to the network right. Sometimes after an OS update the SIM card has to do some sort of re-programming or something as well.
    08-29-13 03:35 PM
    Just going to chime in here with what happened with me.

Got the update notification this morning. Went ahead with the update. At 11:28am it started the reboot. It of course got stuck at 100% as it ALWAYS does when I do an OS update. It is now 4:11pm and I am still waiting.

Very frustrating as this happens every time, EVERY TIME, there is an OS update.

Between the random reboots (which are thankfully resolved) and this stupid issue I am ready to throw in the towel. There really is only so much bull one person can deal with.
    08-29-13 05:13 PM
    So, I've got my phone working again. Yesterday I went through a million forums and on the Blackberry website forum they noted that the main reason people were having problems with the update was if they did it over the air (which is what I did). So I connected it with Blackberry Link and tried the update that way. It worked and my phone is back to normal now with the update. So I would suggest to everybody that they do NOT do the update over the air, connect it to a fast laptop and do the update through Blackberry Link.

Thanks for your help, Omnitech
    08-30-13 08:28 AM
    Just going to chime in here with what happened with me.

Got the update notification this morning. Went ahead with the update. At 11:28am it started the reboot. It of course got stuck at 100% as it ALWAYS does when I do an OS update. It is now 4:11pm and I am still waiting.

Very frustrating as this happens every time, EVERY TIME, there is an OS update.

Between the random reboots (which are thankfully resolved) and this stupid issue I am ready to throw in the towel. There really is only so much bull one person can deal with.

If you have a lot of data on your removable memory card, I would try taking that out before doing the update next time. That can slow the update process down a lot.
    08-30-13 05:38 PM
    i back up my phone before update it. but since my blackberry link on mac needs update, so i just update my bb manually on wifi. i don't restore my bb, but everything's there. i just don't know what new feature in this update.
    09-03-13 02:48 AM
    My z10 on 10.2...is good...y you dont download 10.2.01443

Shanghai china/singapore
    09-03-13 02:59 AM
    So after updating to .4181 OTA, my phone got stuck on the bb logo screen for almost 2 hours before I lost patience and performed a battery pull. Then the notification said the update had failed. I couldnt open Hub (black sceen). Then i performed another battery pull. A pop up notification appeared saying the phone was successfully updated. I went to settings to check my OS version, and it was still listed as 2309. Awesome. Oh, and all my text messages disappeared. So I attempted another OTA update. Now my phone has been stuck at the 100% screen for 3 hours. RIM is amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I'm still waiting to see if my phone can get to work again. Amazing. Once bbm is out for android, I will NEVER buy a blackberry smartphone (which aint that smart) ever again
    09-15-13 02:05 PM
    Oh btw, it happened not only on one q10 because I tried to update my girlfriend's q10 (which, by the time I discovered the problem, it was too late to cancel the update as it was already installing) too and the same problem arose. This didnt happen the first time we updated our OS. And now, this new os, which is just a maintenance os, is really giving us a big problem. We cant afford to leave the phone on the charger for 12 hours because we both have to go to work in the morning
    09-15-13 02:10 PM
    My blackberry z10 has been having issues ever since i attempted to update the os,first it would update and get stuck on the 100% bb icon then after removing the battery and putting it back it would come back to life but without the saved msgs and it would not make or receive calls i attempted the security wipe but it took 3 good hours i took the battery off again n decided to do a os reload i conneceted it to the laptop with the bblink and the reload proces has now taken a good 24 hours ,just how do i solve this,.
    09-25-13 09:39 AM
    My blackberry z10 has been having issues ever since i attempted to update the os,first it would update and get stuck on the 100% bb icon then after removing the battery and putting it back it would come back to life but without the saved msgs and it would not make or receive calls i attempted the security wipe but it took 3 good hours i took the battery off again n decided to do a os reload i conneceted it to the laptop with the bblink and the reload proces has now taken a good 24 hours ,just how do i solve this,.

In the future, do not repeatedly pull the battery in the middle of an OS update, it can corrupt the OS on the device. If the update stalls for more than 1-2 hours, you can try pulling the battery ONCE. If it's still stuck updating, then you will need to reload the original OS and start over.

Also, if you have many thousands of emails or text messages stored on the device, it can cause problems with the update. Lastly, if you have a memory card inserted, remove it before doing the update as it can also cause the update to stall if there is a lot of data on it.

Please give a detailed description of what happened exactly with respect to "reload process took 24 hours". Thanks.
    09-25-13 02:30 PM
85 ... 234