I can't mention the names but I can let you figure out while you are working there he is a senior products marketing manager, actually he is good in his job, he actually mentioned both of the problems you have mentioned that Blackberry did not fix and more in this software and he did reported it so it get fixed in the next release. By the way, Viva is and zain is facing the same issue with HSDPA, whenever you choose 3G every time and then it will disconnect, you have to keep it on 2G.

Posted via CB10
    What did he mention both of my problems? I didn't get you here exactly. Whatever that is, do you think it will be fixed within the next update that Batelco releases it?
    03-04-13 05:05 PM
    Just got the OTA update from Batelco!

Currently updating to 10.0.10.82 as we speak.
    03-05-13 05:03 AM
    i'm on viva didn't get the update but i turned the network off and the data service off ( with out removing the sim ) and connected to home wifi ( which is batelco network ) and got the update downloading right now

it's 10.0.10.82 as TheHK said .. 130 MB
    03-05-13 05:27 AM
    I can confirm that I am now using software 10.0.10.82 and OS 10.0.10.648

Process took 40 minutes, rebooting took a while but it works fine now.

I am most interested in knowing if they fixed the Caller ID problem with this update.
    03-05-13 05:48 AM
    I can confirm that I am now using software 10.0.10.82 and OS 10.0.10.648

Process took 40 minutes, rebooting took a while but it works fine now.

I am most interested in knowing if they fixed the Caller ID problem with this update.
    It's not fixed, already reported, hopefully in tge second update.

Posted via CB10
    madoon likes this.
    03-05-13 06:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    thank you

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 06:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    thanks for helping us get the uppdate..
    03-05-13 06:39 AM
    Hi guys just thought I would share in case anyone else experiences the same problem:

After updating, everything worked great on WIFI but when I went out of WIFI range, data services did NOT work, I did not get the blackberry symbol and only had the small e symbol.

I called Batelco and had to adjust the apn settings for it to work, the apn settings are:

APN: bb.net
    Username: wap
    Password: wap

Also, AxiomBH: caller ID seems to be fixed for me! Numbers saved with +973 now appear with the name, not only number.
    03-05-13 07:20 AM
    Yes man, on their email they told me that it was not fixed ans will be hilighted on the next, but it seems that is fixed as I can see my lovely contacts showing up

For your issue, go to setting, about, category, choose network, and press the 3 dots and you will sell register Blackberry, once you done it just wait 10 sec you should get a notification saying successfully.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 09:09 AM
    Finally I got the update that we have been waiting for. It's 130MB downloading and installing now... Will let you guys know about the process soon. Thanks a lot for your time and effort, axiombh. We owe you big time! Although I did not get the auto notification of the update, I had to look for it manually by going into the settings. Now let's just wait for the next update which is .85 or .90 since it has a lot of battery improvements. Think you can get in touch with them again about the next/future updates, axiombh?
    03-05-13 10:59 AM
    still no love from viva :/
    03-05-13 11:04 AM
    Finally I got the update that we have been waiting for. It's 130MB downloading and installing now... Will let you guys know about the process soon. Thanks a lot for your time and effort, axiombh. We owe you big time! Although I did not get the auto notification of the update, I had to look for it manually by going into the settings. Now let's just wait for the next update which is .85 or .90 since it has a lot of battery improvements. Think you can get in touch with them again about the next/future updates, axiombh?
    As per them it is the same update, (82 is for STL-1) and (85 is for Stl-3) and (90 for St-2) all I think because of the LTE frequency.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:36 AM
    Because all that they are thinking about us sucking money sorry man but I have no idea about viva, maybe it is coming by tomorrow or later I contacted Zain and Batelco only to approve it, you can simply ask one of your friends batelco or zain sim card and search for tge update.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:41 AM
    Try to do as i did i'm using viva sim turned off the network abd data services and connected to wifi which is batelco.. than i checked for the update manually and got it

Ps.my Z10 is unlocked if your is not i don't know if it'll work.. just try you won't lose anything

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:42 AM
    Not working for STL 100-1 devices in India
    03-05-13 11:46 AM
    Not working for STL 100-1 devices in India
    Because your carrier didn't roll out the update .. the wifi that i was connected to is from a carrier that already made the update available

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Alooi Divona; 03-05-13 at 12:08 PM.
    03-05-13 11:52 AM
    Try to do as i did i'm using viva sim turned off the network abd data services and connected to wifi which is batelco.. than i checked for the update manually and got it

Ps.my Z10 is unlocked if your is not i don't know if it'll work.. just try you won't lose anything

Posted via CB10
    By the way, I have the samething that you have a viva sim card and Batelco is my home internet and it did not work with me it worked when I inserted Batelco sim card, maybe because I was in a leak version!

After my phone got updated I tried updating it again through the web and BB Lunk and it was showing me the old softwares 10.0.9.44

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 11:54 AM
    dont install 10.0.9.44 it will brick your device just like it bricked mine twice.
    and i've tried almost everything..i guess i'll have to wait for viva to rollout the update :/
    03-05-13 12:03 PM
    By the way, I have the samething that you have a viva sim card and Batelco is my home internet and it did not work with me it worked when I inserted Batelco sim card, maybe because I was in a leak version!

Posted via CB10

That's a possible reason

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 12:09 PM
    dont install 10.0.9.44 it will brick your device just like it bricked mine twice.
    and i've tried almost everything..i guess i'll have to wait for viva to rollout the update :/
    I live for this sh!t it happen to me so many times, just reload tge device software again and it will be fine, I'm keeping the leaks loaders with me incase it happen to me so I can reload it, the beauty of QNX that till now we did not get any dead unit, it is all fixable

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 12:39 PM
    Guys have you noticed something which is a new application update after you have updated your device's OS software? It said "BlackBerry 10 applications" and the file size was 4MB. Hmmm this is pretty strange I'd say.
    03-05-13 03:45 PM
    Guys have you noticed something which is a new application update after you have updated your device's OS software? It said "BlackBerry 10 applications" and the file size was 4MB. Hmmm this is pretty strange I'd say.
    The second update for me was 5MB and it was saying Battery improvment.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 02:42 AM
    The second update for me was 5MB and it was saying Battery improvment.

Posted via CB10
    Oh no!! That reminds me of the "Battery improvement" we had from Etisalat in 2009 BBC NEWS | Technology | UAE Blackberry update was spyware
    03-06-13 02:54 AM
    got the update from viva, but they didnt roll the battery update yet :/
    03-06-13 08:27 AM
    I can't see any improvement in the battery life.. before the update it last 9-11 hours and after the update the same

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:52 AM
181 12345 ...