No worries, I know exactly who are they will catch them tomorrow. And my plan to do yhe switch by June, but still thinking to either Batelco or Zain, I know Batelco is stable network but on my type of work I have to think before acting or I will lose my relationships wish me luck for tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah goodluck with that man. If you need help or something, you can give me a few names or email address on whom to contact and I will have a talk with them too or like send them an email since I will be at work already. Just don't forget to yell at them from the beginning of the call and go like "Next time you idiots pay more attention to BB software updates and release them at the same day!!!" LOL
    03-03-13 04:37 PM
    Just so you know that not everyone in Canada get update. In fact many who are under Bell, a major service provider are still waiting for the same update.
    You know, there's a difference between "Bell: getting your updates soon" and "Middle East: you guys are never gonna get updates but because we are dumb @$$ lazy idiots and not into this sh!t".

At least you people get your updates from time to time, or even week to week. Ours is like from 6 months to a freaking one whole full year!!!!
    03-03-13 04:41 PM
    You know, there's a difference between "Bell: getting your updates soon" and "Middle East: you guys are never gonna get updates but because we are dumb @$$ lazy idiots and not into this sh!t".

At least you people get your updates from time to time, or even week to week. Ours is like from 6 months to a freaking one whole full year!!!!
    With Bell it can actually be anywhere between several months to never. They have been known to never release certain updates. They are actually a lot more like your carriers than you think.
    03-04-13 12:56 AM

That sucks man. I don't want to rag on you but your original post was raging in BlackBerry and I don't think that's where your beef should be. They have released the update. It's beyond their control at this point.
    03-04-13 01:04 AM
    Thanks to Team CrackBerry, we finally found a way to force update.

Want to Update your BlackBerry Z10 to OS10.0.10.82? Works Worldwide : https://t.co/pKTfKPVJOg

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 01:06 AM
    It does not work (worldwide) or anywhere unless you got sim card from carrier that already release the update.
    So no sim card, no update.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 01:35 AM
    It does not work (worldwide) or anywhere unless you got sim card from carrier that already release the update.
    So no sim card, no update.

Posted via CB10
    Well that's funny because that leak was released before any carrier's released the update. It's an update you can load via online, not wirelessly via the carrier. That actual release is a step below the carrier upgrade. Before you spout off, check your facts please.
    03-04-13 01:40 AM
    Well that's funny because that leak was released before any carrier's released the update. It's an update you can load via online, not wirelessly via the carrier. That actual release is a step below the carrier upgrade. Before you spout off, check your facts please.
    This is not a leak, this is a Thai carrier releasing it? Or am I missing something? So why are you calling it a leak and below carrier upgrade? Did you check the link? It;s not a link to the OS, it's a link to the explanation to put in a Thai SIM and receive the update OTA.
    03-04-13 01:47 AM
    This is not a leak, this is a Thai carrier releasing it? Or am I missing something? So why are you calling it a leak and below carrier upgrade? Did you check the link? It;s not a link to the OS, it's a link to the explanation to put in a Thai SIM and receive the update OTA.
    I'm calling it a leak because people in Canada and the US were upgrading their OS before the carrier OS update was released. I didn't check the link so I apologize if I jumped the gun there but I assumed it was the same link that was released a week or two ago.
    03-04-13 01:53 AM
    Did check from last week, no update with all the chicken dance, sim card no sim card, using the stupid bb link or not.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 01:56 AM
    Did check from last week, no update with all the chicken dance, sim card no sim card, using the stupid bb link or not.

Posted via CB10
    Others seem to have got it so not sure why you didn't. I didn't try as I don't typically risk a leaked update.

EDIT - Check the front page of Crackberry..... http://crackberry.com/how-get-latest...hed-out-update
    03-04-13 01:59 AM
    I'm calling it a leak because people in Canada and the US were upgrading their OS before the carrier OS update was released. I didn't check the link so I apologize if I jumped the gun there but I assumed it was the same link that was released a week or two ago.
    Ok, so you are referencing not the message you were quoting but a different situation, got it. Well, if people had the choice of using the autoloader, they would do it. As in our region you just buy the phone from a retailer (unsubsidised) and use it with your carrier of choice, it makes NO sense to wait for the carrier to "release" the update. Especially if your carrier doesn't even "carry" Blackberry. In the times where BIS is not longer needed, Blackberry needs to adjust as well. Getting hundreds of carriers worldwide to test and release a firmware update is not feasible anymore. I don't know why Blackberry puts itself through this mental effort.

There are 2 kinds of people: the ones who don't care for the update and the ones who do. The ones who do are very vocal and usually early adopters who spend a lot of money on their latest phones. But they are also great brand ambassadors. So keeping them happy should be number one priority. The right leak here or there (in case you can't avoid the carriers) makes them happy and the "other" kind who doesn't care is not affected. Simple solution.
    03-04-13 02:32 AM
    That's great news but whom did you talk to anyway? Batelco you mean or is it Zain or Viva? So let me get this straight, the .648 is for STL100-1 and the 672 is for STL100-3 which is obviously we are not gonna get that since our model version is different, right?

Dammit I'm thinking of ordering a new phone STL100-2 from the UK. Tired of all this bullsh!t really!
    Aside from the fact that you cannot activate LTE on it (yet), no one really knows how the updates will work for the STL100-2 considering the carriers are pushing updates for different model phones, and CrackBerry's front page article on how to manually update is barely working for a few.

I'm currently trying the Link method, and it seems to have stuck on 35% for quite some time now, nothing short of frustrating so far
    03-04-13 02:33 AM
    Others seem to have got it so not sure why you didn't. I didn't try as I don't typically risk a leaked update.

EDIT - Check the front page of Crackberry..... How to get the latest BlackBerry 10 software on your Z10 even if your carrier hasn't pushed out the update | CrackBerry.com
    I quote:

If nothing shows, you may be out of luck but you can still try the method below instead.

If neither of these options work for you, you can always try tracking down a SIM card for the carriers pushing out the updates. Rumor has it that even unprovisioned SIM cards will let you grab an OS update OTA on your device.

I don't know anyone from the Middle East who had success with any of these methods...
    03-04-13 02:39 AM
    I managed Batelco to approve it now, I will be back hopefully with more info once I have, trying to get the exact date when it will be pushed to all of us by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Alooi Divona likes this.
    03-04-13 05:17 AM
    I managed Batelco to approve it now, I will be back hopefully with more info once I have, trying to get the exact date when it will be pushed to all of us by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I think that you are the Bahraini Blackberry SuperHero!

Crossing fingers for you endeavours!
    03-04-13 05:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for your amazing efforts!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 05:50 AM
    Damn it, UAE got it before us still happy for them

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 07:20 AM
    Damn it, UAE got it before us still happy for them

Posted via CB10
    We are still at 10.0.9 !!
    03-04-13 07:38 AM
    We are still at 10.0.9 !!
    If you are in UAE insert DU sim card

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 07:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's great news I heard today. Well done man! I hope they will pay more attention to OS updates from now on even for future updates that are coming later on.
    03-04-13 09:34 AM
    No worries, I called BB ME today unfortunately the concerned person was not available, I have scheduled a call conference for tomorrow, hopefully will get it done or get an accurate info on when it will be pushed.

By the way, I have ordered my delf (Roger) sim card, I will check it for future update if it will work.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 09:44 AM
    I saw a couple of threads regarding that around and I think it will not work on our STL100-1 models so don't bother with that. You actually even said it by yourself earlier that .648 is for STL100-1 and the 672 is for STL100-3 remember? So either way, with or without an outside chip, I doubt that it will work but it's always worth a shot!

By the way, whom did you talk to from Batelco? Think you could mention a couple of names if you don't mind? Because I believe their network team have disabled a few features such as music & movies from BBWorld, BBM Video Chat and some stuff. I need to confirm that with someone. Apparently, BBM Video seems to be working fine while both participants are currently on Wifi. Oh and one more thing, I never ever received an HSDPA+ signal on my Z10. The service has been added to my mobile package but never got that signal. On my friend's Viva he seems to get that but not for Batelco. So I assume there's something wrong here with the network or unless it could be from my device.
    03-04-13 10:08 AM
    I can't mention the names but I can let you figure out while you are working there he is a senior products marketing manager, actually he is good in his job, he actually mentioned both of the problems you have mentioned that Blackberry did not fix and more in this software and he did reported it so it get fixed in the next release. By the way, Viva is and zain is facing the same issue with HSDPA, whenever you choose 3G every time and then it will disconnect, you have to keep it on 2G.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 11:10 AM
    Oh, regarding the videos and music its not up to the operators, it's up to Blackberry, I will check with Blackberry tomorrow. Good point.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 11:14 AM
181 1234 ...