As I just said in another thread. The ability to download (and purchase), convert any iOS app to a bar file (or run it as is) and load it OTA like via SNAP. This would make BBRY best of all worlds and revolutionize the smartphone. If you told someone they could have the security of BBRY, the awesomeness of native BBM and the ability to run any app from any major ecosystem (start with BBRY, iOS, and Android) flawlessly.. well what more could anyone want? (except maybe better customer service..) With the exceptional hardware of BBRY including 64GB SD cards (oh and the ability to download apps or at least games to it to conserve HDD storage space) the amazing sound of the Z30, with Mircast, FM radio. With BES balance running it would be like having a BBRY for work and all other phones for play right in one pocket/holster.
    wincyUt likes this.
    03-07-14 08:13 AM
    Yes, and BB10 available for Korea. My Korean colleague would love to upgrade his 9900 to Q10 but Mr. Thorsten says no.
    Sorry to tell you mate but Mr. Thorsten died with the stock price, try asking Mr Chen he's a smart man and will probably listen to your views.

03-07-14 08:33 AM
    I want the search option. It is really useful. Its more like a shortcut for recently searched apps. More over the text commands are fantastic.

The ability to change what apps go on the dock.

I find the search shortcut useless bc I rarely use it. Would love to be able to replace is with the music app...

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 08:53 AM
    You mean gimmicks? No thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I agree.
    03-07-14 10:17 AM
    I would really appreciate BB returning the display of and sending of gif files within BBM. Worked fine in 1925 and became broken in 2141. thanks
    03-07-14 11:01 AM
    Desktop mode. Either as standalone or running on PC
    03-07-14 02:54 PM
    2. Two fingers swipe down to access quick settings.
    Not likely to happen. The two-finger top-down swipe is reserved for opening BlackBerry Balance.

(Black Z10. Because the Blacker the 'Berry, the sweeter the use.)
    03-07-14 03:20 PM
    I'd like to see Blackberry Bridge work better with the OS10.
    03-07-14 03:31 PM
    Simple request, but something that drives me crazy... a better way to move app icons between pages!

First, when you drag an icon back page, it ends up at the top left. It would make more sense to put it at the bottom right ("last" icons on previous page)

Also, if I want to move an icon back 3 pages in order to add it to an existing folder, I end up having "bounced" on e icon off each page and then have to re-arrange each page.

I'd like an option to MOVE an icon directly to a folder... maybe pops up a list of existing folders or something... and directly to a numbered page...
    D_Gui and FF22 like this.
    03-07-14 03:40 PM
    I would also prefer if when I went to send a text, it would show the progress of the text sending.

Posted via CB10
    Im a little late to the convo, so sorry if this was already addressed.. I think it already does show the progress.. when you send a text, the icon next to your message looks like a sideways wifi icon sort of; indicating the message is sending, then when its sent, it the icon is a checkmark...
    03-07-14 03:50 PM
    Just off the top of my head..........

Let user pin active frames so you don't lose the ones you want to see.

Option to make active frames smaller to see either more at once, or line up at the bottom or side, or to keep rest of background clear to see........

Allow backgrounds to be active, so they can change wx temp, etc. or some sort of widget integration. (something like OS7)

Let user put shortcuts to things they use all the time on the dock (similar to OS7 and IOS)so they don't have to constantly look for it or type multiple letters to "search" for it.

Holster profiles. (like OS7)

Option to have recent message display when removing from a holster after alert so you don't have to go looking for it (like OS7)

Let devs turn on the backlight for their alerts (like OS7)

Let devs turn on wifi for their geofence. (like OS7)

Let the popup turn on the back light, and give user the option to either make it toast or a real popup in the center....and let the user change the amount of time it stays there instead of 3 seconds which is nearly useless.

Let user decide if Q10 keyboard can be used to launch apps and dial numbers instead of a search....and then start a search by pressing S. (like OS7)

Automatically go to bedside mode upon power if after a certain time. (Iike OS7)

Don't clog up the active frames screen with items that are headless, and on the dock anyway (like phone and search). When you're done with them, they should just go away like voice activation window does. You don't need an active frame since you can re-open them from the dock anyway.

Hibernation mode for short reboot when on an airplane instead of the epic 5 minute boot up. 9900 had a mode to "turn off" but it wasn't completely off and could come back in seconds.

Envelope icon on top (near time like OS7, Android, to more easily notice alerts that you may have missed.)
    Last edited by redlightblinking; 03-07-14 at 04:09 PM.
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-07-14 03:54 PM
    1. Weather on lock screen
    2. Two fingers swipe down to access quick settings. Because one finger swipe down reveals app settings.
    3. Picture taking ability while filming.
    4. Press anywhere on screen to focus in camera mode.

Posted via CB10
    Clicking on the screen takes a picture; were you hoping they would remove this functionality?

Currently you can click and drag the crosshairs / box thing to an area of the screen you want the camera to focus on.

I guess it would be ok if they had an option to toggle the screen tap between taking pictures and focusing, with the latter im assuming you would have to use the volume buttons to take a picture (the vol buttons currently take pics as well).
    03-07-14 04:00 PM
    This is one of the things that truly pissed me off about blackberry in the past they wasted TAT concepts and so on when the acquired them and if they could implement this on BB10 it would be amazing...
    03-07-14 04:36 PM
    Peak into the hub and you'll see the date.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 04:54 PM
    10.3??! I'm still waiting for an update on 10.2....
    03-07-14 04:56 PM
    For me just 2 things:
    - a gesture to close apps directly without the middle X step
    - more camera options specially a built in panorama mode
    Christian Brunette likes this.
    03-07-14 05:28 PM
    dissapearing dock when not needed to gain full screen
    03-07-14 06:38 PM
    animated wallpapers.... and more customize window..
    03-08-14 07:49 AM
    New innovation
    03-08-14 07:53 AM
    I've been a diehard crackhead for years. (formerly berryjunkie)
    I'm currently using a GS4, I also own a Z10 and would like nothing better than to come home to BB, where I belong.
    I have just a couple (or so) minor things I need to have for me to go back to my Z10 & BB10 as my daily driver.

-Group contacts folder on a home screen-This is pretty big. For quick access to suppliers, clients, family, ect...having an icon on a screen to tap, then tap the contact & have the option to txt/email/call multiple numbers/addresses helps me roll through my day seamlessly.
    -Custom fields in contacts. This is another biggie. Only having a mobile/home/work/etc...option for phone numbers/email addresses just sux. For my situation, being able to add someone's name is invaluable
    -Search feature in connect to drop box-I use DB pretty heave. I have folders w/100's of files in them & having to scroll through all of them to find what I'm looking for just doesn't work. And universal search doesn't access them. I seriously can believe this feature doesn't exist
    -Toggle between songs using ear bud function keys. This one is self explanatory

This covers the main things. There are a couple others but I can't think of them right now. I always just lived with these issues on legacy devices. I discovered them on android, and frankly couldn't believe they weren't on BB10. I understand BB10 is new and hopefully some of this stuff gets baked in asap....
    03-08-14 08:10 AM
    I'll tell you what I don't want to see. I don't want to see that phone, search and camera bar at the bottom.

Z10
    03-08-14 08:37 AM
    Lock button in the quick settings! i dont like pressing the power button to lock the device.
    03-08-14 08:39 AM
    animated wallpapers.... and more customize window..
    Why would you need something unuseful that would drain the battery in no time?
    03-08-14 08:43 AM
    When I use Search for an app, show me what page that app is located on. That way I may learn where to find it for future reference.
    03-08-14 10:00 AM
    I'd like to be able to customize what the side "pause " button does. I don't use voice control and would like to use it to launch a frequent app or immediately lock phone (no waiting for timer to kick in) with touch of one button, or to close all open apps, or to turn an app (flashlight / wifi / airplane mode/etc) on and off.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 10:07 AM
107 12345