Since here in the USA, T-Mobile tells us nothing and we are waiting for them to get off their **** and give us the 10.1 update. I have a couple of questions for the folks who do have the official 10.1 release if some of the following issues where addressed in this update? Currently I am on the latest official release for T-Mobile USA 10.0.0.85.

TEXT BUBBLE: Right now it's a pain to position the cursor using the text bubble for text correction when using the text and email functions.

GMAIL Q1: 30 day email viewing limitation?

GMAIL Q2: Deleted emails being placed in the "All Mail" label instead of the "Trash" label where they should be?

VOICEMAIL ICON: When I have a voicemail, I get the notification icon but when I delete the voicemail, the icon is still present?

I don't care about the leaked OS 10 versions, I only want to know if these where fixed on the official OS 10.1 release? My z10 is the Model. 100-3.

Thanks
    05-29-13 08:44 AM
    You can read what is being said in the leaked OS for any of the official versions you are wanting to know about. They are the same. The only difference is some carriers have released it and others haven't. BBRY has passed them on to the carriers. It's just the US carriers haven't released it to the users yet.
    05-29-13 07:57 PM
    Since here in the USA, T-Mobile tells us nothing and we are waiting for them to get off their **** and give us the 10.1 update. I have a couple of questions for the folks who do have the official 10.1 release if some of the following issues where addressed in this update? Currently I am on the latest official release for T-Mobile USA 10.0.0.85.

TEXT BUBBLE: Right now it's a pain to position the cursor using the text bubble for text correction when using the text and email functions.

The bubble is improved in 10.1

GMAIL Q1: 30 day email viewing limitation?

10.1 allows for up to 90 days over IMAP, and forever if you have legacy EAS (Exchange Active Sync) enabled on your gmail account.

GMAIL Q2: Deleted emails being placed in the "All Mail" label instead of the "Trash" label where they should be?

This is a function of gmail. Deleting mail "archives" it, which just means removing the inbox label. This is not in Blackberry's control. Gmail was designed this way, and you'd have to be some kind of celebrity to ever exceed your gmail storage limit, so there's really no nee to worry about it.

VOICEMAIL ICON: When I have a voicemail, I get the notification icon but when I delete the voicemail, the icon is still present?

I've never experienced this, so I can't comment

I don't care about the leaked OS 10 versions, I only want to know if these where fixed on the official OS 10.1 release? My z10 is the Model. 100-3.

Thanks
    05-29-13 08:07 PM
    Thanks for the information, I appreciate the update.

Sent from my Z10 on T-Mobile USA
    05-29-13 08:14 PM
    That text bubble is awesome now
    OS 10.1 Update Questions?-img_00000775.png

Tap up down left right, and drag it. The one on 10.0 was horrible. This almost makes me think that my tack pad wasn't as good for text selecting
    (though, we all know it was great)

Also for voice mail, that bug is fixed!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 08:18 PM
    That text bubble is awesome now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000775.png 
Views:	259 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	166644

Tap up down left right, and drag it. The one on 10.0 was horrible. This almost makes me think that my tack pad wasn't as good for text selecting
    (though, we all know it was great)

Also for voice mail, that bug is fixed!

Posted via CB10
    The only time I have issues with the new text bubble is when trying to select the first or last letter on the very left or very right of the screen.. that's not a software issue though, it's physical.. the screen looses it's sensitivity at the very edges.
    05-29-13 08:23 PM