So, the links that were posted yesturday, I downloaded those, and I believe they have the radio file for this OS for the Z10. how can I make an autoloader for it? (and were the links for the france Z10 for 002 or 003?)
    05-09-13 09:37 AM
    Thanks for the heads up OP!

I find myself checking for updates A LOT over the last few days.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:43 AM
    DL'ed the files from the UK release. I know there's an autoloader out, for just the software update but the core apps have been updated as well. Most especially the android player. Can someone make a loader, including the near complete file set? I'll knock it out when I get home, if not.
    05-09-13 10:38 AM
    Hello Guys

I have a STL-002 unlocked ruining the last leak, I ve jumped in the Virgins store this afternoon, and the nice seller girl let me put a microsim in my Z10 and I had also Wi-Fi enabled and tried to make a software update without any success :-/ I'm so disappointed ....
    So it looks like not all numbers from Virgin are allowed to download this version !

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:27 AM
    Last Update folks, looks like it was a mistake by Virgin Mobile cause a Friend of mine try the update this afternoon with a Virgin Mobile SIM card and no luck. Certainly an error from the carrier during 24hours (more or less) and the update been remove from the servers....
    05-09-13 12:00 PM
    Well can the people who did manage to install the update pleeeeeeease report on what bits like for the rest of us?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 12:10 PM
    DL'ed the files from the UK release. I know there's an autoloader out, for just the software update but the core apps have been updated as well. Most especially the android player. Can someone make a loader, including the near complete file set? I'll knock it out when I get home, if not.
    How do you know android player is updated?
    05-09-13 12:16 PM
    How do you know android player is updated?
    Because Skype works.
    05-09-13 12:24 PM
    Because Skype works.
    Huh? Skype has been working on my z10 os 10.1 for a while already..
    05-09-13 12:28 PM
    Just a observation I have made about the files on 234 - 30. If you look at the upgrade bar files, there is a component named com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.qc8960.factory_sfi 387MB. I suspect the qc896- refers to the wualcomm snapdragon chipset. So I doubt this os will be loadable on the STL100-1 as it is a TI chipset. So I am not gona use the autoloader I built to be safe. Does anyone know if there is a Q10 model with a TI chipset, been looking all over but cant seem to find any good info on the socs used in each model
    05-09-13 12:30 PM
    I've built a core OS autoloader only for Snapdragon devices STL100-2/3/4. The autoloader is based on OS 10.1.0.1720 (vs. the latest leak posted here which was 1627) and it does not include the radio files. I am just waiting for my settings to be restored before I can test it. Please note that in order to install this one you would need to currently be running OS 10.1, and I would strongly recommend that it be no older than 10.1.0.1627 as there may be issues with older radio files since they are not updated with this leak.

If anyone has an idea how I can distribute it please let me know.

Again, here are the requirements for this leak...
    • The leak is strictly for STL100-2, STL100-3, and STL100-4 devices. No other device is supported.
    • You must be currently running OS 10.1, OS version 10.1.0.1627 is strongly recommended
    • There is no radio file included with this release as the core OS is sourced from Q10 and not Z10

Anyone who would opt to use this would of course be doing it at their own risk and assume all liability as a consequence of using the leak.

So, where do I upload this?
    05-09-13 01:58 PM
    Dropbox? , or mega? Maybe the file is to big for dropbox

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:05 PM
    Dropbox? , or mega? Maybe the file is to big for dropbox
    Posted via CB10
    It's 1.5GB as an EXE, my Dropbox won't work. Let me see if I can upload to Mega somehow...
    05-09-13 02:17 PM
    It's 1.5GB as an EXE, my Dropbox won't work. Let me see if I can upload to Mega somehow...
    Mega will work although it will take a few hours to upload

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:19 PM
    Mega will work although it will take a few hours to upload

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I will have to do it tonight. I can't do it now from work unfortunately.
    05-09-13 02:56 PM
    You can try wetransfer.com , but you have to pack it in 2 probably
    05-09-13 02:59 PM
    I tried from mega to upload and download the latest leak and both only took about half an hour though when I installed the leak through link, it took two hours.

This is on a really old laptop

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:05 PM
    Z10 users that are already on 10.1 can update their core OS using this autoloader: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/OSs/...CoreUpdate.exe

Notes: You MUST be on 10.1 already to use this update. This is only the Core update, not the radio! This will work for STL100-2/3/4 (sorry -1, confirmed not working ), as long as you are on one of the 10.1 leaks.
    ----

Enjoy guys...

Link is up

Credit to JD aka Lyricidal..

Posted via CB10
    sbmd likes this.
    05-09-13 03:24 PM
    Z10 users that are already on 10.1 can update their core OS using this autoloader: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/OSs/...CoreUpdate.exe

Notes: You MUST be on 10.1 already to use this update. This is only the Core update, not the radio! This will work for STL100-2/3/4 (sorry -1, confirmed not working ), as long as you are on one of the 10.1 leaks.
    ----

Enjoy guys...

Link is up

Credit to JD aka Lyricidal..

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded that one this morning. It was corrupt so I made my own. I'd be careful with that file. It could be that just my transfer did not go through correctly, so just be cautious. I will still try to upload my autoloader tonight.

Posted via CB10
    tlegend2012 likes this.
    05-09-13 03:36 PM
    Hey dejanh
    When you compiled it, did you include the 1627 radio file or not? I'm compiling one, right now, and I wasn't sure whether it would work without a radio file present.
    I'm assuming if no radio file is given, it will just keep the one that was on the device?
    Thanks
    AYC
    05-09-13 04:24 PM
    Hey dejanh
    When you compiled it, did you include the 1627 radio file or not? I'm compiling one, right now, and I wasn't sure whether it would work without a radio file present.
    I'm assuming if no radio file is given, it will just keep the one that was on the device?
    Thanks
    AYC
    No need for the radio. Just execute the command...

cap create core_os_filename output_exe_filename

05-09-13 04:27 PM
    Done.
    I'll give it a try later tonight. If it works, I may upload it.
    It's 1.5 gb though. I mean I have unlimited internet, but the time it would take to upload :S
    05-09-13 04:33 PM
    Done.
    I'll give it a try later tonight. If it works, I may upload it.
    It's 1.5 gb though. I mean I have unlimited internet, but the time it would take to upload :S
    Mine works perfect, I'm using it right now. I noticed that the transitions (animations) are smoother than in 1627. I think we are approaching release versions here with cosmetic optimizations. With that said, the Adobe Air implemented Settings, Phone, etc. are still lagging a bit from time to time. We'll see what happens once everything settles in, though I don't think that the issues of those apps will ever go away unless the platform they are built on is changed.

My concern is also the size of the upload. I will try some serious compression tonight to see how much I can shrink things before I try to upload as well.
    05-09-13 04:50 PM
    Which version of z10 have you?

Mine works perfect, I'm using it right now. I noticed that the transitions (animations) are smoother than in 1627. I think we are approaching release versions here with cosmetic optimizations. With that said, the Adobe Air implemented Settings, Phone, etc. are still lagging a bit from time to time. We'll see what happens once everything settles in, though I don't think that the issues of those apps will ever go away unless the platform they are built on is changed.

My concern is also the size of the upload. I will try some serious compression tonight to see how much I can shrink things before I try to upload as well.
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-09-13 04:54 PM

Those apps usually don't lag once the OS settles in. It's just like when you do a full battery pull and leave the battery out for a while. The system "lags" a bit, but after 30 minutes in, it is smooth as butter.
    05-09-13 05:00 PM
158 ... 4567