Will my triplicating yahoo contacts will be fixed?

Posted from my lovely Z10
    04-04-13 08:42 PM
    I would really love the pop email issue to be fixed along with the old ability for sound profiles

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:08 PM
    So there's huge hype around this software update, everyone wants to know what it will be. Do you think it will be big as everyone expects or a update people will regret being excited for opinions?

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    I hope it will include more than just support for the q10 as they must have a huge laundry list of fixes and features to add. (Personally I just want the stuff we lost from BBOS like notifications and I will be happy).

I don't think BB can wait for a year before doing major updates like Android or Apple since they are in the deficit position right now (regardless of his much innovation they are trying to add with bb10).

Anyways... not sure it will happen but hope it will.
    global14u likes this.
    04-04-13 09:20 PM
    I expanded the title a bit.
    04-04-13 09:46 PM
    I expanded the title a bit.
    Ty :$

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-04-13 09:52 PM
    I try not to get too excited. As long as they introduce more battery tweaks I'm a happy camper..... I want the ability to set multiple alarms...
    This. Plus I would like there to be a greater difference between snooze and off on the alarm.... nothing like meaning to hit snooze but turning the alarm off instead...

Posted via CB10
    jdhooghe, elGuapoTorres and ihys like this.
    04-04-13 10:21 PM
    - pin to pin
    - zoom out on bbm pics
    - annoying app world spark but no new download
    - copy and paste needs improvement
    - dedicated e-mail icon
    - flick through e-mail
    - remove 30 day restriction on e-mail
    - duplicate contacts
    - home screen in landscape
    - ringtone folder
    - eq in media player

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    04-04-13 10:28 PM
    I want it to take care of the limited 30 days email retention. This feature doesn't even bother me but it's a serious deal breaker for new business users.

And how it needs to resolve emails still on the pop platform.
    I couldnt agree more. No matter how much I love the device, having emails delete after thirty days is IMPOSSIBLE to overlook. I am holding out for the Q10 and will not upgrade my device until this matter is resolved. Having to eprint every email to my office in order to cover my financial arse is not an option I am willing to accept!

As for the anything else (wish) column, further customization of contacts, individual dedicated tones, etc would be a bit more icing on the proverbial cake.
    04-04-13 10:42 PM
    The only big thing I want is a newer android runtime and browser java script engine overhaul. But if we only got smaller bug fixes I'll be happy too. I just want improvement. As long as it's a reasonable amount of improvement.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:08 PM
    I believe will get an ios type update, which is never anything big, few features, bug fixes etc. I'm waiting on that big upgrade to the os update, BlackBerry was good at that in the past, hopefully it keeps up.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:15 PM
    Michael Clewley said that greater than 30 day retention is indeed coming
    04-04-13 11:23 PM
    Contact duplicates will be fixed. PLEASE.

And of course another battery optimization update
    04-04-13 11:35 PM
    Don't get excited,it's supposed to fix paint peeling.

Posted via CB10
    Well that's the silliest thing I've heard today, fixing paint peeling in a minor update. Everyone knows that things like that will be released in major updates only!

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:35 PM
    I'm hoping for the Android update, so apps like Skype can be released...

On a less optimistic side of things, I'm at least looking forward to the small tweaks and bug fixes but also to the HDR camera mode.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:43 PM
    I'm hoping for the Android update, so apps like Skype can be released...

On a less optimistic side of things, I'm at least looking forward to the small tweaks and bug fixes but also to the HDR camera mode.

Posted via CB10
    HDR would be incredible!
    04-04-13 11:47 PM
    HDR would be incredible!
    It will come,its already on the Q10 there's a thread

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:09 AM
    Unfortunately, I think we will see very little new features for the z10 in this update. It is primarily an update to support the Q10 (e.g.: support for the physical keyboard).

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 01:47 AM
    HDR would be incredible!
    What is that? (serious question)

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:00 AM
    I try not to get too excited. As long as they introduce more battery tweaks I'm a happy camper. I love my Z10, just don't like how much drain is involved with the simplest tasks.

I just want BlackBerry to keep up the updates and not get into a funk like Microsoft did. I hope they keep true to their slogan, keep moving.

Oh, yes. I forgot. I want the ability to set multiple alarms and an option to turn off the camera shutter sound. If the Canadians want it then have it be region based. Those two really tick me off

Posted via my Zee10
    You will never ever be able to turn off the camera shutter sound. So keep hoping and keep moving!!
    04-05-13 07:09 AM
    It's a little unrealistic to expect something huge besides bug fixes in an update that is coming 2 months after the first phone was released. It takes Apple/Google a 1 year cycle to push out major updates.
    Unfortunately, BlackBerry doesn't have a year to "get it right".
    04-05-13 07:09 AM
    You will never ever be able to turn off the camera shutter sound. So keep hoping and keep moving!!
    I thought I read ON THESE FORUMS where someone posted a screenshot of Michael Clewley saying they are looking into removing that shutter sound, or having an option to remove it. I feel confident that it will be removed, as it is annoying when taking pictures at a quiet event and your phone keeps making noise.
    04-05-13 09:47 AM
    Yup that was me lol and they are looking for way to do something about it shutter sound either remove it or lower the sound who knows they are in the talks about it BlackBerry product manager confirmed it on twitter

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-05-13 10:27 AM
    I can see the threads already on this forum. I hope that people don't get too worked up about this release. Like it has been said in this thread, mostly for the physical keyboard.

Please no BB bashing as I haven't seen too many promise from BB, just what people are thinking that is coming.
    04-05-13 09:21 PM
    You know the only thing I don't like on the phone is the text editing circle thing. I have read the tips on using it but I find it slow to get in the correct place and then often it disappears before I can use it or I get the paste dumbells instead. Frustrating. I guess the keyboard is supposed to be so good that I never have to correct anything and that is almost true but when I do have to go back in a text to fix an error it is not the best experience.

Posted via CB10
    allengeorge likes this.
    04-05-13 10:29 PM
    #1 I'd like to be able to assign custom notifications for each email account, something BB5.0 could do.

I'd also like to be able to search email beyond 30 days.
    04-05-13 11:20 PM
92 1234