Did the update as soon as it came out - and late last week I noticed I was experiencing data outages.
    Call Telus who tells me the most recent update wiped out the APN and you can't even type in the information required to restore the connection.
    Not a huge deal as I'm either covered on the home wifi or the work wifi or in between the two points and not using my phone.
    They suggested pulling the battery 3 times in a row which I did and now the APN button within the settings has disappeared.
    5 calls and it's at the same point as after call 1 - wait for berry to release a software update..............
    Anyone else having connectivity issues?
    05-27-13 06:40 PM
    if its official release take the phone to the store and have them troubleshoot it.
    05-27-13 06:43 PM
    It was an official release - did it from the check for updates setting.
    I've been done over by telus before - Is anyone else experiencing these issues?
    Now 6 days with only wifi communications
    05-28-13 12:43 PM
    Oh that sucks, there has been a thread on a similar issue you can check out http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-807567/

The APN settings are pulled from the sim/network so, you can try another sim card if you can (maybe in store or from the household).
    05-28-13 12:49 PM
    Why not take your phone into Telus store and get them to fix it ?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:05 PM
    9 days now and still no data when outside of wifi - thankfully the majority of the time I am within wifi at home and work.
    took up with customer retention and albeit minimal got a $15 credit for loss of use but the only answer from Telus technical support is wait for the patch from BB
    06-01-13 05:53 PM
    I am experiencing the exact same thing to a t. The only difference is that I'm past the three week mark. I been given the same explanation and when I try to talk to BlackBerry about it, they either blame Telus or most recently just don't reply at all. The also gave me a credit, only FYI they credited my entire bill for the month and the scariest part is that they told me to call next month if it wasn't fixed and they would credit me again. Another month? I'm strongly considering loading a leaked version although they strongly adviced me not to upgrade or downgrad to any versions, claiming it will only make it worse. But after talking to a few people on here I am thinking it's worth a try. Good luck, and I'll keep you posted on how I make out.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 07:04 PM
    Same problem for me. I found in another thread to pull the battery, wait for it to get to the blue boot up screen, pull the battery during the blue boot up screen and wait for it to boot fully. It worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 07:18 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=813116 this is my original thread and someone figured out a solution that worked for me. Read the article on how to get into the escreen and the follow the instructions one of the last guy leaves. A little tip about accessing your escreen is when you enter your pin use lower case letters. They don't make that clear in the instructions. Good Luck!

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:09 PM
    Yes the same thing with me. Are you guys model # STL100-3 as well? Now I hear that the escreen fix works as long as you don't reboot or you will have to do it all over again. I didn't go for the leaks or anything else because I wasn't advised to and I thought a fix would be coming.

To be honest, quality assurance should have taken place first by Telus before releasing the 10.1 update. In our cases, The QA from Telus should have gone back to Blackberry and say to come up with a new patch for STL100-3 models (assuming they can release by model vs. blanket for all). Hopefully this is a lessons learned for everyone and the next update won't have this issue again. Thanks to the BB community here to help each other out.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 09:25 AM
    Yes, mine is a 3.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:40 AM
    Telus pushed out another update that was 1MB large and I downloaded it. I figured they wouldn't push another one out unless they fixed our issues. Stupid me. Everything was working until a random reboot took place (this is the first time ever that happened!) Ended up losing my data services again so had to go back to the escreen route and I'm back in business again.

Why would Telus release anything that just doesn't fix anything?
    06-12-13 10:21 PM