All is smooth here except one thing that's become harder to do. Minimizing applications like BBM or Whatsapp has become a hit or a miss for me. It was never like this for me, and now I find myself triple-swiping up to get it to respond while the keyboard flicks up suggested words. Minimizing in all other apps is perfect.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Pretty sure it's minimising when they keyboard is out, hence you're noticing on BBM and whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:14 AM
    Pretty sure it's minimising when they keyboard is out, hence you're noticing on BBM and whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    Figured it out as this was mentioned in other threads as well. It seems it was a design change that you now have to swipe further up to minimize, up until around the top of the keyboard. Not a welcome change honestly as before all it required was a quick flick up, but I guess this was done to prevent accidental minimizing of an app.
    05-06-13 02:50 AM

Can't edit on cb10. Says I don't have permission To edit
    Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    This is not a fault with BB10, this happens also on 10.0.10 too. The fault is with the CB10 app itself.

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    05-06-13 03:06 AM
    Figured it out as this was mentioned in other threads as well. It seems it was a design change that you now have to swipe further up to minimize, up until around the top of the keyboard. Not a welcome change honestly as before all it required was a quick flick up, but I guess this was done to prevent accidental minimizing of an app.

Oh really? Interesting. Let's test..

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:08 AM
    My issues so far
    BBM and FB notification don't show up in the hub view (all notification), but when I filter the view, they show up. the count is there also, really wierd.

I was irritated by the swipe up when the keyboard is showing but I welcome the change. I used to minimize my apps often when attempting to flick the word showing on space.
    05-06-13 03:52 AM
    My issues so far
    BBM and FB notification don't show up in the hub view (all notification), but when I filter the view, they show up. the count is there also, really wierd.

I was irritated by the swipe up when the keyboard is showing but I welcome the change. I used to minimize my apps often when attempting to flick the word showing on space.
    Maybe my irritation stemmed from the fact that I didn't understand why this was happening in the first place, as opposed to how it worked on 10.0. I will give it a few more days before passing on a final judgement, but it's already much better for me as I'm getting used to it.
    05-06-13 04:06 AM
    I can't get any QR reader apps to work. Tried 3 of them. Anyone have one working?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:09 PM
    Facebook notifications working for me...

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:40 PM
    I can't get any QR reader apps to work. Tried 3 of them. Anyone have one working?

Posted via CB10
    Anyone.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 08:43 PM
    Issue with phone app ??

If you open phone ...... click 'contacts' at the bottom........... your contacts are displayed. This is kinda strange but all of my contacts are there unless they are on Facebook (or that's what it appears).

EXAMPLE:
    -Bill Smith shows up in my 'contacts' app and in my contacts list and a Facebook friend.
    -but.... when I open 'phone' app and click on 'contacts' at the bottom.... Bill Smith does not appear in the list.

Not a big problem at all. I can always call etc. directly from the 'contacts' app.

It does appear to be a BUG.

(NOTE: I uninstalled the Facebook app and reinstalled. That did not change anything.)
    05-09-13 11:24 AM
    The browser becomes unresponsive with Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.1627

Can't go to browser menu or click any links, let's you scroll that's it. Happens on Google mostly

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:21 PM
    My issues so far

Could also have been done go make it less likely to minimize an app when doing the "up diagonally and to the left" BACK gesture in Android apps. I did that all the time.
    05-09-13 01:43 PM
    STL 100-1 and STL 100-2

Charge stopped at 90%

STL 100-1

Lag here and there

STL 100-2

Having a hard time sync contact and whatsapp

All installed on clean condition start from scratch
    05-11-13 02:13 AM
    STL 100-1 and STL 100-2

Charge stopped at 90%

STL 100-1

Lag here and there

STL 100-2

Having a hard time sync contact and whatsapp

All installed on clean condition start from scratch

I have the same problem.. battery stopped charging at 90%. I deleted bebuzz n now back to normal..

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 06:00 AM
    Payment option is there to see the setting you need to go into app world start a purchase process than cancel
    Anyone worried about the payment options being nuked, this is the answer.

Posted via CB10

Edit: FB works for me so it's a per device issue
    05-12-13 07:35 AM
    10.1 appears to run slower, and I mean much slower.

From opening applications to the animations everything is slower.

Not really a happy camper with these builds.

Jeff

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:35 AM
    Anyone else seen this? If I go to contacts and edit a contact ,change there name information it removes the name box all together and I am left with just a phone number or email address. I cannot go to add field and put it back in I have to delete contact and re add them. Weird part is if you add last name to first name box it's fine but if you put name in last name box it deletes the name box all together. Hope you can follow this!
    05-12-13 09:00 AM
117 ... 345