Found a way to fix pay options. Go to bbw pick a for sale app and buy it. it will go through payment options. You can cancel from there. Check setting/ payment options- it should work

Posted via CB with STL100-2
    Until your reboot...
    05-03-13 09:49 AM
    was not able to respond to sms at all...

restoring a different backup solved this.
    05-03-13 10:05 AM
    Hi guys
    My whatsapp makes a sound even if I have my Z10 silent or using vibration.

It is another sound, that the one I am using for whatsapp. I set a different sound for that.
    It is the standard sound like facebook.

I have to set all alerts off to keep whatsapp quiet.

But I want my vibration alert. Anyone expirencing the same issue?!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah had exactly the same issue after installing this build, deleted whatsapp, reinstalled. Reboot phone and everything seem okay after that.

Does it still persist?
    05-03-13 11:38 AM
    streaming music in my pickup (2011) doesn't worked nice it is like 2 songs playing at once or like playing on fast forward ( hard to describe) had that from beginning with 10.0 still there
    05-03-13 12:16 PM
    Yeah had exactly the same issue after installing this build, deleted whatsapp, reinstalled. Reboot phone and everything seem okay after that.

Does it still persist?
    Hi
    After a reboot this issue seems to be gone.
    I didnt need to reinstall whatsapp...

We'll see...

No else known bug for me so far.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:56 PM
    A lot of issues are resolved if you do not restore Settings... Restoring media and application data seems ok.
    05-03-13 04:21 PM
    Anybody else noticed that the active frame of BBM and blackberry world kind of slows down the navigation to app screen and back active frame screen
    05-03-13 11:56 PM
    yes I did. I am also noticing the call quality is really poor using bluetooth or speaker, after 14xx and now in 16xx
    05-04-13 01:38 AM
    yes I did. I am also noticing the call quality is really poor using bluetooth or speaker, after 14xx and now in 16xx
    I also had stutter sound in music and voice dialing (first i thought i blow up my speakers), Other problem was i could't chance input en language options.So i start over again after two leaks. I had os 10.0.10.90 but now 10.0.10.116.
    05-04-13 02:04 PM
    Hi.
    So far so good. One thing, where is the keypad touch click. Keypad is silent
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    Thx all.
    I found it myself. I was going crazy..brfore the update it was in keyboard / language / keyboard setting.
    After the update keyboard settings is gone, but another line is there called feedback. In my wildest dreams I never thought of opening "feedback " assumed it was something that you wrote into for feedback duh!

Keith.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 02:44 PM
    Can't compose a message from the hub in WhatsApp to contacts who I don't have already have an open chat with.

When I do compose a message to a contact who I already have an open chat with, I can't swipe back to the hub. Have to minimise the keyboard and hit 'back'.

Aside from these issues everything else seems fine so far. Running STL100-2.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 02:39 AM
    Contact profile always duplicate after a phone restart, its annoying, anyone experiences it?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 04:44 AM
    I dunno why people install leaks, there is a reason 10.1 isn't here its not ready.

Posted via CB10
    I'd like to believe it's for the following 2 reasons:
    Users gotta have the latest features - even if it kills some productivity.
    BlackBerry needs more real world beta testers - beyond it's staff in various regions. Add to that more than engineers at service providers only testing calls, sms/mms, email and other network supported features besides uptime stability.

Why not for BlackBerry to leak the builds here so that they can silently monitor the threads and get better inclination (not official nor in-depth feedback) of how the builds are improving.
    05-05-13 05:34 AM
    Location services stays on when it's not supposed to.

Swipe up doesn't always work when the keyboard is in use. This could get annoying...

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 08:47 AM
    I am getting a message that the charging current is not sufficient even if I am using original charger. The message pop out about half of the time when I plug in the use cable.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 08:51 AM
    I am getting a message that the charging current is not sufficient even if I am using original charger. The message pop out about half of the time when I plug in the use cable.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I'm finding the charging currents are a lot weaker too. Using Battery Guru to read it. Using my PlayBook charger to charge most of the time now.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 08:54 AM
    Foolowing things I notice:
    • TuneIn Radio not working. Sops playing after a few seconds
    • BB App World showing wrong updates, messes up with installed and available apps
    • MyProfilesPro not reacting on NFC Tags
    • Facebook not refreshing. Sometimes does not load at all
    • Annoying! Not alle Phone numbers are in Phone available. Have to go via contacts
    • Netzwerker App not loading

On the positive side the LTE bug (always traing to reestablish 4G) has gone
    All this on 1627 fresh install and no restore.
    05-05-13 09:13 AM
    No problem with tunein here, maybe the station was having issues?
    BB world is definitely messed up though
    05-05-13 09:23 AM
    No problem with TuneIn, BlackBerry World, Facebook, or contacts.
    05-05-13 09:35 AM
    Hmmm, will give it a try with another station / Kbs. With FB it is that sometimes it works, sometimes not. Probably a temporary FB issue?
    05-05-13 09:45 AM
    Location services stays on when it's not supposed to.
    Poynt is the culprit there.
    yueytan likes this.
    05-05-13 09:49 AM
    Somehow contacts synced with Google acts funny. Both on SMS and Whatsapp.

SMS: when first receiving a SMS, it displays only the number, not the name. If I initiate the chat, then name is displayed correctly.
    Whatsapp: some of the contacts are shown with wrong name or without any name.

Everything else looks good and for sure a better battery life!
    05-05-13 12:47 PM
    I have no problems at all almost everything is perfect, only thing that bothers me, with the amount of ram we have, is some lag here and there with the transisions especially in the browser, when youre on a page then go to settings for browser it lags bad. Same is for when youre waching a video and then peak, its not smooth. So i realy hope they can sort this out, we have the specs to be completly free of lag now all we need is the software
    05-05-13 01:26 PM
    Poynt is the culprit there.
    Wow it really was Poynt. Uninstalled it and location stops appearing when it doesn't need to.
    05-05-13 09:01 PM
    All is smooth here except one thing that's become harder to do. Minimizing applications like BBM or Whatsapp has become a hit or a miss for me. It was never like this for me, and now I find myself triple-swiping up to get it to respond while the keyboard flicks up suggested words. Minimizing in all other apps is perfect.

Anyone else having this issue?
    05-06-13 12:17 AM
117 ... 2345