And also understand starting a post like that in here you are going to get hostile replies. Post it as a question as to what could be wrong not an insult towards the company. You will get better results that way.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly.

We're not sure if the OP posted screenshots to make a jab at BB/CB, or if he actually wanted help to the solution.

Having a simple question of, "How can I fix this issue?" would've given the impression the OP actually wants a solution rather than complaining/trolling or whatever.

OP, where did you buy your unlocked phone from? Even though it's not connected to your cell carrier's network, the carrier's settings can still cause DNS issues.

Also, which OS build is your phone using?

EDIT: I see you got it worked out.
    sklotz2000 and Bobcat665 like this.
    05-01-13 12:04 PM
    lol - I love the way these low posters have all these issue that..... no one else has ???
    sklotz2000 and ddlax22 like this.
    05-01-13 12:16 PM
    Sounds like it's a sideloaded android port, that left behind some code that screwed with the browser when it was installed.

If you want to remove the app, maybe you can have a look on the forums, there have been posts about making sure the app is removed, might help resolve the issue if you try again

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-01-13 12:24 PM
    lol - I love the way these low posters have all these issue that..... no one else has ???
    Yeah dude my post count is totally correlated to the fact that the official Yahoo App jacked my browser and that even clearing all cookies/cache couldn't fix it.

Also bro, you know what else my low post count caused me to endure --- My notifications stopping working and needing me to reload my OS to fix it, yeah, it was actually the size of my post count (or lack thereof, as you've so dutifully pointed out) which caused me to experience that.

I also am investigating the possibility my low post count caused my battery to heat up such that it could fry an egg after playing Angry Birds and my screen locking up requiring a reboot.
    ppeters914 and Jonesy1966 like this.
    05-01-13 12:24 PM
    @loucifer75

I'm with you man.. .this z10 is unreliable... theres like a few hundred fan boys on this site that are going to rip you for your comments but you invested your money in blackberry so you should be heard..

I can't wait for my S4, i just found out it can connect to any TV and you can use it as your tv remote. Developers are creating apps with features for specific set up boxes too... thats 2013 technology... the z10 is 2011 shyt
    05-01-13 12:58 PM
    check the S4 specs...compare them to the z10 or q10... COMPARE THEM FANBOYS... DO A F'IN COMPARISON! .... but you fanboys will come up with anything to support bb10, cant wait for someone to respond back and try to explain why 720P is better than 1080p... LOL
    05-01-13 01:02 PM
    @loucifer75

I'm with you man.. .this z10 is unreliable... theres like a few hundred fan boys on this site that are going to rip you for your comments but you invested your money in blackberry so you should be heard..

I can't wait for my S4, i just found out it can connect to any TV and you can use it as your tv remote. Developers are creating apps with features for specific set up boxes too... thats 2013 technology... the z10 is 2011 shyt
    What's wrong with your original remote control? Why do you feel the need to control other peoples TV's? Don't your friends have a remote control either?
    05-01-13 01:03 PM
    check the S4 specs...compare them to the z10 or q10... COMPARE THEM FANBOYS... DO A F'IN COMPARISON! .... but you fanboys will come up with anything to support bb10, cant wait for someone to respond back and try to explain why 720P is better than 1080p... LOL
    Specs on paper is one thing. Real life performance is another. The fact you do not seem to know this makes your post redundant.

Sure the screen has more pixels. Oh my it's the end of the world for us BB users!
    05-01-13 01:04 PM
    one less remote to use.. why do you think CONTROL4 is so popular
    05-01-13 01:08 PM
    What's wrong with your original remote control? Why do you feel the need to control other peoples TV's? Don't your friends have a remote control either?
    Look where he's going - don't. Just don't.
    05-01-13 01:19 PM
    Well hello again, so how's your S4? Still waiting for it? It's alright you don't like this bb10 platform, so would you just mind your own business, rather than trolling and posting something useless here. it shows how uneducated and ******** you are. Pity for your mom.

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    05-01-13 01:26 PM
    This is my new favorite thread in the entire universe.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    05-01-13 01:30 PM
    You know, you comments wear thin. This thread was already irritating due to all of the mindless drivel posted by those that want to rip the original poster instead of offering help, or even trying to understand the problem he was experiencing.

But then you have to post this garbage and give justification to their belief that everyone is a troll that wants to drag BlackBerry down.

We get it - we really do. You hate the Z10 and can't wait to get the S4. I think the S4 is a good phone and many people will be happy with it. But that doesn't give you license to come in here stirring the pot.

And you're right about this site. Some folks are so thin skinned that they can't read any negative comment withoit responding like it was an attack on their good family name.

But I've had it with your running down of everything BlackBerry. Starting now, I'll report any pot stirring you do. Stay positive or stay out.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 01:33 PM
    ... thats 2013 technology...
    Nikola Tesla is just groaned from his sphere at that comment.
    05-01-13 01:43 PM
    I won't feed the troll anymore. I just found his posts pretty hilarious =D
    05-01-13 01:49 PM
    This is not a Blackberry issue. I had the same issue on my wife's laptop. I had to delete cookies and history every time I went into her browse for 2weeks. My laptop connected to the same WiFi hotspot at home with no problems. Her issue was all Google access rerouted to Yahoo.
    05-01-13 01:49 PM
41 12