Exhibit Number 1

Exhibit Number 2 - note the ACTUAL URL

*I cleared phone cookies
    *I deleted all bookmarks
    *I deleted Yahoo Messenger app
    *Google.co.uk loads fine, but .com refuses to go anywhere else but f*cking Yahoo
    JREwing, Djlatino and Suhailone like this.
    05-01-13 10:39 AM
    Keep on trollin'...in and out...of here, ooo-ah

You are probably the only person in the world whose DNS cannot resolve google.com to google.com.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 10:48 AM
    Keep on trollin'...in and out...of here, ooo-ah

You are probably the only person in the world whose DNS cannot resolve google.com to google.com.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah because I'd really not like the benefit of being able to Google something on my $600 phone's browser. #trollcity, what a troll i am.

Also clown, I can perfectly use Google.com on my PC Wifi, as well as another non-BB mobile device. It's the goddamn phone's browser glitched up.
    Suhailone likes this.
    05-01-13 10:52 AM
    Looks like a DNS issue. Who provisions the network settings? The carrier.

Posted via CB10
    D.Vader, q649, sklotz2000 and 1 others like this.
    05-01-13 10:56 AM
    Looks like a DNS issue. Who provisions the network settings? The carrier.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not using a carrier. It's a factory unlocked device currently only connected to Wifi; mobile network is turned off. Every other site works fine.
    05-01-13 10:56 AM
    Try switching your DNS settings to 8.8.4.4 8.8.8.8 if I remember right...

Posted via CB10
    Lawmen23 likes this.
    05-01-13 10:59 AM
    Do what Facebook tells you and check your connection. Seems like carrier issues to me rather than bugs in the phone.
    05-01-13 11:00 AM
    Do what Facebook tells you and check your connection. Seems like carrier issues to me rather than bugs in the phone.
    It's connected to Wifi. There's a SIM installed but mobile network turned off as I'm in another country currently.

Note that Google.com worked perfectly, I believe after I installed the Yahoo App from Blackberry World (which I've since uninstalled), that this started happening.
    05-01-13 11:03 AM
    Do you blame your car manufacturer when a street sign sends you down the wrong road? Same thing, DNS errors are not the phones fault but good try.
    05-01-13 11:05 AM
    It's connected to Wifi. There's a SIM installed but mobile network turned off as I'm in another country currently.

Note that Google.com worked perfectly, I believe after I installed the Yahoo App from Blackberry World (which I've since uninstalled), that this started happening.
    Then it's the yahoo app as the culprit. Try to check your DNS again, or do the 'trusty but wasting time' backup-wipe-restore

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    05-01-13 11:07 AM
    I guess I started the post to whine, as I feel somewhat disenchanted by the prospect of having to reload my phones OS every time it stops working as intended. I already had to reload it once when I stopped receiving all notifications on messages despite being on the normal profile with messages set to receive notifications.

I just wonder how many other issues are in store for me or how many more OS reinstalls - Fortunately I don't suffer from the rebooting issue that plagues many, although my proximity sensor sometimes ****s the bed and goes all black even if I'm a far distance away from the phone, when that happens I can't even answer a call properly but it's only happened twice so far inexplicably.
    05-01-13 11:12 AM
    Do you blame your car manufacturer when a street sign sends you down the wrong road? Same thing, DNS errors are not the phones fault but good try.
    I guess I didn't believe the browser could be interfered with by a Yahoo Messenger chat app, such that I can no longer use Google.com, I had the same application on another phone, given it was not designed for BB10 OS, but suffice to say I never had the issue of my "carrier getting the DNS wrong".
    05-01-13 11:15 AM
    I'm not using a carrier. It's a factory unlocked device currently only connected to Wifi; mobile network is turned off. Every other site works fine.
    Ok, so modify that to 'ISP', or you, if you manually configured your router and are at home. Or IT if you're at work, or someone else if you're on a public hot spot.

The phone just tries to access the address the DNS server gives it.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:18 AM
    Ok, so modify that to 'ISP', or you, if you manually configured your router and are at home. Or IT if you're at work, or someone else if you're on a public hot spot.

The phone just tries to access the address the DNS server gives it.

Posted via CB10
    All well and good assuming I couldn't access Google.com on my laptop, using the same Wifi, which I can.

I really don't care that much anymore, I just thought it was funny. I still like parts of the phone but it's really intriguing to predict what will go wrong next.
    05-01-13 11:24 AM
    That is bizarre. Do the wifi diagnostics give a clue if you compare results against your laptop?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:27 AM
    damn. Sorry but it seems every hickup light must be posted. You have a bad connection. The browser glitch never seen it and never will but wait if I disconnected my 3G/4G and wifi. Yes facebook can't load. Ok lets get 4G only in a non 4G area, Yes yahoo can't load. Damn. it's true

Only on the Z10 Baby! LMAO-sorry.jpg
    Last edited by whatsever; 05-01-13 at 11:43 AM.
    05-01-13 11:31 AM
    Did you try factory reset?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:32 AM
    All well and good assuming I couldn't access Google.com on my laptop, using the same Wifi, which I can.

I really don't care that much anymore, I just thought it was funny. I still like parts of the phone but it's really intriguing to predict what will go wrong next.
    My first instinct is that the yahoo app installed some sort of redirect which was not properly removed when the app was uninstalled.

Perhaps try re-installing that app and see if google.com resolves with it installed.
    Jonesy1966 and loucifer75 like this.
    05-01-13 11:32 AM
    Connected to wifi in another country??????? Oh wow, maybe their access point is messed up...... not the phone. * face palm head shake* don't bash tech if you don't understand it. and before you make another foolish comment, been in I.T. For thirteen years and know how Internet and browsers and devices work.....! Phone is fine, user understanding is not!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:37 AM
    I guess I didn't believe the browser could be interfered with by a Yahoo Messenger chat app, such that I can no longer use Google.com, I had the same application on another phone, given it was not designed for BB10 OS, but suffice to say I never had the issue of my "carrier getting the DNS wrong".
    I am not sure the Yahoo App was your issue. You removed it correct? You still have the same issue? While your internet may be working fine for all devices connected to the router that doesn't mean all those settings in your router are being transposed to all devices. If you are having issues resolving websites there is likely a DNS issue.

If your phone is unlocked there may be some carrier settings that aren't completely jiving with your unlocked phone. You may need to get your phone carrier involved with this.

Granted I am not familiar with unlocking Z10s but if you unlocked the phone you may want to do a Post-Unlock system wipe and start from scratch. If that doesn't work you should definitely call your provider.

I have seen unlocked phones do weird things in the past.
    05-01-13 11:38 AM
    And also understand starting a post like that in here you are going to get hostile replies. Post it as a question as to what could be wrong not an insult towards the company. You will get better results that way.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:40 AM
    loucifer75 You again??

People really need to stop feeding this underworld troll!

...DELETE...
    05-01-13 11:43 AM
    Try switching your DNS settings to 8.8.4.4 8.8.8.8 if I remember right...

Posted via CB10
    If he does that, then he will blame all of his issues on Google. LOL
    05-01-13 11:45 AM
    My first instinct is that the yahoo app installed some sort of redirect which was not properly removed when the app was uninstalled.

Perhaps try re-installing that app and see if google.com resolves with it installed.
    That fixed it. Guess I'll just keep it installed.

05-01-13 11:54 AM
    And also understand starting a post like that in here you are going to get hostile replies. Post it as a question as to what could be wrong not an insult towards the company. You will get better results that way.

Posted via CB10
    I know, but if you check my thread creation history I've posted issues I've had before directly without any "sensationalism" and gotten little to no replies that actually helped me, despite my having issues I couldn't resolve from using this forum's search engine.

Thanks for the replies here.

loucifer75 You again??

People really need to stop feeding this underworld troll!

...DELETE...
    Everything you just said came out of your vag. Not sure what I did to you.
    05-01-13 11:56 AM
41 12