Hi everyone;
    Just got the Z10 in time for the world figure skating championships in London, Ontario. It was great and extremely helpful to have there and I am really enjoying learning how to use it. I am also glad I waited for the BBZ10-especially to support my fellow Canadian business!

Anyway- this is my first post ever here so I hope someone can help.
    I have my gmail and twitter account set up, all of the notifications have been turned on in the Settings area but for some reason when I am in the Hub I can only see notifications for gmail-not Twitter even though I can see new tweets from people I am following when I go into Twitter itself. Shouldn't I have that red notification mark in the Hub for Twitter too? Is there some sort of setting I missed turning on? A friend has mentioned he has the same problem but with Facebook as well.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

P.S.
    Does anyone know if there will be an APP soon for BBZ10 and GoPro?
    03-30-13 04:09 PM
    I think you are thinking that the hub as social feed feature like how previous BlackBerry Os's are.

The hub will only show notifications on things you are related or tagged with.

Much like Twitter, only direct @ or replies will appear and not your friends posts.

Hope this kind of clarifies thinga

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 04:14 PM
    Twitter notification is only for ones directed at you and not for ones you are simply following. I don't find any way to change it
    But I don't use twitter that much.

Posted from my lovely Z10
    03-30-13 04:17 PM
    I have the same problem. I don't even get my text messages. When I restart the phone, I get all the notifications and the phone works fine but after few minutes the problem is back again:/
    07-13-13 03:34 AM
    I have the same problem. I don't even get my text messages. When I restart the phone, I get all the notifications and the phone works fine but after few minutes the problem is back again:/
    Although I now realize this original question I had I was in the wrong in that I mistakenly thought I'd get twitter notifications for non direct tweets (newbie), I have a related problem to what you are describing.

A week or so ago I sent a tweet to @blackberryhelp. Ever since the last OS update my notifications for gmail & texts stopped. I restarted the hub a few times and turned my phone off and on. They told me to re-start my phone but I had already tried that. It seemed to work for awhile and then the problem started again. It is strange as it is intermittent. I will probably re-tweet them to mention this. For some reason the call notification always seems to work. Since it doesn't look like 10.2 is coming out soon I will retweet BB help and see what they say and report back.

Thanks
    Andrea

Still love my Z!
    07-13-13 04:19 PM