I have 3 Gmail accounts on my z10 but one prompts me to put in my password whenever I unlock my phone. The odd thing is that whenever J put the password in it says it's incorrect. I know it's correct because whenever I go to settings and delete the account and reenter it using that same password it connects fine. This is really frustrating since I'm still getting used for my phone rebooting 10 to 15 times a day

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:03 PM
    I have 3 Gmail accounts on my z10 but one prompts me to put in my password whenever I unlock my phone. The odd thing is that whenever J put the password in it says it's incorrect. I know it's correct because whenever I go to settings and delete the account and reenter it using that same password it connects fine. This is really frustrating since I'm still getting used for my phone rebooting 10 to 15 times a day

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried deleting and readding that account to your device? At that same time, have you checked the server to make sure the settings are correct?
    04-29-13 04:21 PM
    I have done both. I'm still getting emails on that account so I don't understand how it keeps asking me to verify my password

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:42 PM
    I have done both. I'm still getting emails on that account so I don't understand how it keeps asking me to verify my password

Posted via CB10
    Maybe try to delete that email from your phone, change password for the account on a pc/mac than try to readd the account?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 05:09 PM
    Completely deleted the email account off my z10 and it is still prompting me for a password. I don't understand how that can even happen

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 08:04 AM