04-10-13 12:04 PM
128 ... 456
tools

You're really for conflict though. I feel like we're having a "My deck' is bigger than yours" conversation, which I'm completely not interested in. At the end of the day it just seems like BlackBerry does it better in this case.

Posted via CB10
    You keep saying stuff like this, but you seem to be the one striving for conflict here. I will be glad to give you the last word here so we don't need to hear another "conflict" post from you. Go ahead, stage is yours....
    04-10-13 09:49 AM
    At the end of the day it just seems like BlackBerry does it better in this case.

Posted via CB10
    Nope.
    At the end of the day I just wanna carry one device . I don't wanna bring my computer to have to load up some apps to my phone ... I wanna see more than 30 days of the email. I want to multitask with two things on screen at once( what a concept). I want to have a polished os (peek and swipe doesn't make me ***) its more like...big deal that's it?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 10:08 AM
    Nope.
    At the end of the day I just wanna carry one device . I don't wanna bring my computer to have to load up some apps to my phone ... I wanna see more than 30 days of the email. I want to multitask with two things on screen at once( what a concept). I want to have a polished os (peek and swipe doesn't make me ***) its more like...big deal that's it?

Posted via CB10
    We both know nothing we will say here has any concrete effect.. because in the end it's a matter of preference. There's no right or wrong.

On the other hand, wtf Semi5?
    Who do you think you are joining our conflicting party? I didn't see you on my guest list..
    Your post had no reason to it. You're just looking for conflict, aren't you? Some people.. anything to get on the guest list.. Nice.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 12:04 PM
128 ... 456