Having apps close out or require a restart might have been an issue in the past with Android when RAM and memory were lower, but currently, anytime i've left an app to come back to it later, it's exactly in the state I left it.
    That's funny. I just bought this Asus Infinity, and I can confirm that most apps are not running when I go back to them.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    02-28-13 07:15 PM
    That's funny. I just bought this Asus Infinity, and I can confirm that most apps are not running when I go back to them.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    When you press the multitasking button on Android 4 and up, it works exactly like Rickroller told you. I'm not sure what your device's issue is, even my 2 year old gingerbread phone brings up all my running apps properly running using gingerbread's archaic multitasking.
    03-01-13 10:09 AM
    Maybe none of your apps are games. Try Subway Surfers, Flipboard, Google Currents, and a few more.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 03:56 PM
    This ^^^

Forget about the crap you read on the forums... JUST TRY ONE OUT, AND SEE IF ITS RIGHT FOR YOU.
    Thank You!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 09:47 PM
    @omniusovermind, it's selling millions, including a single sale of one million phones to a single vendor. I'm guessing we are all choosing it over Android and iOS because we are blind to it's overwhelming flaws. Lol.
    jalahandro likes this.
    03-13-13 07:48 PM
    My parents use BB's and I have always loved them. When I finish my education,it is definitely gonna be a BB.
    But i will politely disagree to your statements.
    Ever heard of Xperia Pro?
    It is an landscape qwerty slider phone. That's what I have been using for the past 2 years and it is AWESOME.
    Though I don't need secured and top class E-mail service, i am pretty happy with Gmail.
    I have Drive for cloud storage ,Google maps,translate and of course Play store.
    You seem to be boasting about BB hub, which is nothing but a Brainchild of Sony, the timescape. I get text messages, mails, fb updates,calls,tweets(don't use it) and much more all in one place, with tonnes of add-ons, 3yrs before BB brought it.

And my phone's qwerty is way faster to type than on my parent's (BB 9900) because it is 3.7" horizontal keyboard.
    And I started digging into the developer's option and with 1Ghz single core processor ,512mb RAM and Adreno 205 GPU ,I am able to do all my activities smoothly. Xperia pro just is way better than BB 9900.

I can never dump a qwerty phone, so my next would be the q10. A BB at last
    05-09-13 08:54 AM
    I honestly find crackberry the one killer app. If you need help information or advice this is a must have app on the z10.
    Absolutely love the z10 bar the battery life lol. It really is the only issue....

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:59 AM
    One killer app which BB havent advertised enough is Remote File Access
    05-09-13 09:16 AM
    This ^^^

After reading some of the reviews after launch, I wasn't sure what to think about the Z10 anymore.

My wife went ahead and picked one up. You know what? After handling it, playing with it, and seeing some of the neat features it has, I was seriously impressed.

I'll be picking mine up this Saturday.

Forget about the crap you read on the forums... JUST TRY ONE OUT, AND SEE IF ITS RIGHT FOR YOU.
    Yep. I am a long time blackberry/crackberry user. I had an iphone for a few months with the intention of getting the new bberry eventually (9930 crapped out on me out of warranty).

I spoke to some blackberry reps and then a Verizon sales person before deciding to make the purchase now rather than after the new o/s became more seasoned. I didn't set foot in this forum until after I had my device and had formed my own opinion. AFTER that I came here ready to weed through fanboying for the invaluable tips and solutions here.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:19 AM
    I've owned and used Droid Incredible, Note 1, S3, iPhone 4s, multiple Windows phones. But, I don't have to use every phone ever made to know that Z10 is the best phone available. Whilst the others are in a p*ssing contest for apps and specs, BB10 showed them exactly who is leading the way for the next generation of smartphones.

I'm so thoroughly enamored with BB10 after only one week of using it. I have an S3 through Verizon, but I bought a Z10 from Canada because I couldn't wait any longer. When I have to use my S3, I find it clumsy and slow. I'm not talking processor speed people. I am constantly phantom swiping, then I realize I have to look for buttons/keys, etc. Why should I have to look around click the 'back' arrow a dozen times to get out of an app? Swipe up, it's minimized. See ya app. You look pretty up there ready to be accessed instantly should I need you. Tap the 'X' if I've the urge, bye bye app. I have 4, 6, 8 open at times with NO performance penalty.

And how could I have possibly tolerated such an archaic method of communication as Android? I used to excitedly show my iPhone friends the notification center, and the tweeks of the notification center. Hahaha! Who, after using a BB10 device for a week or two, will ever accept anything less than the Hub? Here's my life to this point...closing the app I am in, opening the app that has the communication interaction (text, FB, LinkedIn, etc), responding in that app, closing that app, then finding and reopening the original app I was in? Serious? How much better is the Hub than anything else available? Infinitely better. Swipe up and over, respond without opening any other apps or closing the app you were in, return. Never again will I settle for anything less efficient. BB better never go out of business. If they do, those other loser OS's better copy this.

The virtual keyboard? Um...I never thought I would love something as much as Bold 9930 physical keyboard, but this is nothing short of amazing. Stunning in look, feel, accuracy. It's beautiful and efficient and I love it. It even sounds amazing. I'm so fast and accurate and it has to be because of BB, because my fat thumbs aren't any more nimble when I use the S3. It may keep me from the Q10.

The browser? Wow. It SMOKES my S3's browser. I don't even understand how it can be as fast as it is? Why are Android and iPhone browser so slow? And they have the address bar at the top? Lol. Compare it to any browser on any platform. The videos are out there to PROVE it, but actually using it yourself is spectacular.

Yes, every week another droid comes out with great specs and more cores, but it's the same thing over and over. It's the same clumsy, slow, inefficient UI. Same NO security. Here's a clue people, SPECS DON'T MAKE IT A BETTER PHONE!!!! All it does is makes an impressive stat sheet. Do stat sheets make your day better? Does it make your life easier to have more cores? Is that what you begged for in your next phone?

Yes, BB doesn't have the apps. Yet. They will build them. In the meantime, it has a killer app that no one else is even close to having...BB10.

Google and Apple know they are behind now. Their browser and keyboard are woeful in comparison. Who would like to argue that? And they have NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO 'Hub' and 'Balance.' Who would like to argue that? The the gesture based UI? I guess, that is a personal preference, and you could argue it, but try it for a couple weeks and then pick up the others. Wow, could they be any less elegant?

Android and iOS will have to steal the 'Hub' and 'Balance'. They will have to patch sloppy hack code onto an OS that was built to play apps. For BB10 the OS was built with those things at it's heart. Security, communication, separation of work/play were afterthoughts for them.

BB can make a better spec phone and I believe they are this year (although I don't see the point) but if Android and iOS have to copy many key components of BB10 OS....who is behind who? What is a better phone? A list of specs meant to 'wow' the geeks, or one that makes your day better and more efficient...a few seconds at a time, hundreds of times per day....
    Couldn't have written it better myself, these are exactly my thoughts and it's easily the best phone on the market.
    Can't believe ios7 is going to be similar in some respects but I knew the z10 was the next step for smart phones so it's logical other os's will end up similar. So pleased I got a z10
    06-12-13 04:01 AM
    Great thread! Loved it

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:07 AM
136 ... 456