I have been reading all the BB Z10 reviews and being a former Apple and Android user from the USA for the past few years who has come back to Blackberry, you have to realize that the smartphone pedestal has already been occupied here by the big two (you know who).

They have embedded they're ideas and fundamentals into the smartphone culture here and any device that comes out to market, no matter how innovative or great it is, will be judged against the iPhone and Android platforms and that's just the way it is here. With that said, I think this is an opportunity for Blackberry to recover some of they're lost customer base who have went elsewhere because they got tired of waiting for a new product to be released and it's is finally here with launch of the BB Z10.

I have only been back the the Blackberry world for a couple of weeks and have posted many reviews and opinions of my experiences of using the new z10 the past couple of weeks. I think this is a device that is going to have to be marketed not just on the basis of a new OS and it's features, but more on the user experience and word of mouth from new users like myself.

I too was skeptical about giving up my iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 which by the way are great products and the companies who build and designed them have not become what they are by building junk, but by producing products that the consumer wants. This is the same fundamental concept any new product thats is launched here is going to have to have to be successful, period.

I think the z10 has enough going for it to make it a successful product by Blackberry standards and is a very positive step in the right direction and I think will draw some former Blackberry and new users like myself back into the Blackberry world. One product by itself is not going to be the magic pill that saves the kingdom, but an increased loyal customer base that believes in and supports your product will. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Ronald Bak; 03-18-13 at 03:36 PM.
    03-18-13 03:23 PM
    Well said...no bashing and no biased praising.Can't wait to get mine. Have fun
    03-18-13 03:32 PM
    Agreed. I am hoping BlackBerry has learned it's lesson. I left years ago to get an iPhone and then Androids. The only reason I left for iPhone was that I was tired at squinting at that tiny screen while browsing, and trading stocks was a great frustration due to browser speed.

So yes, well said. Blackberry you have to listen to what your customers want because we will leave in droves if you ever get arrogant again.

BTW, the only thing I ever truly disliked about my iPhone was coming in contact with the converted. For some Apple is like a cult. Scary.
    03-18-13 03:55 PM