I don't know what is happening with my phone. I've had my Z10 now for over 2 years and never had a problem. I was in my car and connected to my car's bluetooth. I tried to text my husband something, and for some reason my phone tried to call him instead. When I disconnected the call, it kept re-starting the call over 6 times. Now, when my husband tries to call me, text me or contact me, my blackberry gives me no notifications, and no sound. It's like he's disappeared.

I tried deleting his contact information and re-adding it. I tried deleting the conversation history (this alone has been a problem. I've deleted his contact information, deleted the conversation history, and restarted my phone...but when I re-add his information and text him by searching his name in the 'compose' screen for texting, the entire history is still there....???), I tried deleting my Facebook app and re-installing (I heard that worked for some people...) I've got the latest OS, and I've re-started my phone countless times. I've gone into the Hub settings, and can't find anything that would help. I've gone into his contact inforamtion and tried to set 'custom' ringtones and sounds, but nothing's worked.

I've read that people have re-set their phones, but the problem still exist's. Is there a solution to this problem??
    01-04-16 10:50 AM
    I have a Q10 with Bell in Canada and have run into the exact same problem in the last week.
    The contact that has 'disappeared' from Text Notifications and the Hub is my son....who has other ways to contact me if he really needs to.
    What I'm concerned with is that this is my primary phone for work and I have hundreds of external customers and suppliers who contact me via text message all the time.......I'm worried about whether I may be missing other messages.....and going in to 'Compose' a message to each of them to see if they've maybe sent me something is completely impractical.
    Has anyone found an actual solution to this? (The FB thing didn't work, have restarted countless times, rebuilt the hub, deleted the contact and his text message history......though I was quite shocked that when I readded him the most recent history 're-appeared'.
    02-03-16 06:38 PM