So there I was just messing around with my phone then I had some apps needing upgrades. Went to bbworld and the layout had changed. Bbmap update is awesome, it linked my contacts and populated their addresses when I did not have one already. Not all my playbook apps have shown up yet but this is great news, what about anyone else?
    nquyen likes this.
    02-18-13 10:18 AM
    Same here, refreshed list and all playbook apps showed up.
    02-18-13 12:03 PM
    Which apps?
    02-18-13 12:44 PM
    Sorry but really not sure what you mean. There were lots of PlayBook apps available for Z10 already and BB World has not had a UI change on BB10.
    Also don't understand the Maps comment. I don't think there was an update to the Maps app pushed out. Are you saying you received an update notice for Maps? And in Maps you have access to your Contacts list?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 12:58 PM
    mine are under available.

ps. there was indeed a map update but i dont know what fixes or changes were made
    FSeverino likes this.
    02-18-13 01:05 PM
    Yes. Please enlighten us on what you mean by Maps update? Checked BB World and there are no updates for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 01:06 PM
    I've the same. Have Pacemaker on the PB and can DL on the Z10 for free. At last we have some integration !
    02-18-13 01:06 PM
    I think someone got a little TOO excited.
    Elite1 likes this.
    02-18-13 01:09 PM
    Yupper. Chinese Mahjong and Bugs and Drugs just showed up from my Playbook apps! Nice!
    02-18-13 01:11 PM
    For the people saying apps or games "just" showed up, had you looked in My World under Available before? How recently?

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I'm happy you're happy!

Posted via CB10
    keefrto likes this.
    02-18-13 01:23 PM
    There was a BlackBerry maps update after I got my Z10, Facebook and Twitter too.

Apps that I have purchased on my PlayBook are starting to show up as available downloads for my Z10 too, actually there's an app that I bought for my 9900 that then was available on the PlayBook and now the Z10.
    02-18-13 01:24 PM
    For the people saying apps or games "just" showed up, had you looked in My World under Available before? How recently?

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer. I'm happy you're happy!

Posted via CB10

More and more show up almost every day.
    02-18-13 01:25 PM
    Not only PlayBook aps, but I'm also getting downloads from my old torch now.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 01:25 PM
    I've the same. Have Pacemaker on the PB and can DL on the Z10 for free. At last we have some integration !
    It's up to an app's developer whether or not they want it listed separately for separate purchase or make it available exactly the same so that a single purchase buys you tablet and handheld access.

I have a few games where a single purchase has got me the product on both PB and Z10, such as Pocket Ninjas and SnowBomber.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 01:28 PM
    hopefully whatsapp soon!
    02-18-13 01:29 PM
    There was a BlackBerry maps update after I got my Z10, Facebook and Twitter too.
    Oh you're right. I had updates for 6 or so apps a week ago, including those and I think the Games app and Foursquare amongst others.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 01:36 PM
    hopefully whatsapp soon!
    Agreed, but unfortunately won't be too soon, I suspect. I had heard there would first be a beta version offered and we haven't seen that yet.

Hope I'm wrong and the full BB10 app just appears soon!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 01:38 PM
    I can't find pacemaker, I purchased it on the PlayBook, but I can't even find it to purchase on bb10.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:55 PM
    I can't find pacemaker, I purchased it on the PlayBook, but I can't even find it to purchase on bb10.
    You've searched Pacemaker in BB World and it doesn't show up? That's odd.

Also, look in My World inside BB World. Tap the Available tab at the top. Was it there? If not, open the overflow menu (i.e. 3 little dots in bottom right corner) and select Refresh for Check for Updates. See if it's there after that.

If not, here's the link:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...&userauth=true

If you long-press the link in the CB10 app, hopefully you'll have the option for it to open in in BB World.
    02-18-13 04:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply, you are cord, when I manually search for it, it doesn't show up.

When I click here link you provided I get this...

https://t.co/3FgYsHVx

Unavailable.. very weird. If it didn't recognize that I bought the app then it should at least give me the option to buy the app again.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 06:43 PM
    Hi, sorry its taken so long to reply. Yes I had map update and following this, i swear to god it never did it before, some of my contacts came up in maps with full address's. Not sure why not all of my contacts got taken up. I had checked my apps and some of my playbook apps were coming through and again this never happened, so I was quite chuffed when it happened. I will now read the rest of the thread.
    Sorry but really not sure what you mean. There were lots of PlayBook apps available for Z10 already and BB World has not had a UI change on BB10.
    Also don't understand the Maps comment. I don't think there was an update to the Maps app pushed out. Are you saying you received an update notice for Maps? And in Maps you have access to your Contacts list?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 05:37 PM