So I've read a lot of the reviews and it seems that it's either all praise or all gloom and doom. So I'm asking those who have had the phone what's your opinion? I want to get the phone for my fianc�e because believe it or not she really liked the storm and then got the iPhone 4 and hasn't really liked it and wants to come back to blackberry. My only concern is she isn't very tech savvy and I don't want to get her something she won't like so that's my question? How good is the phone for someone who won't pick up things very fast, and is it all that or empty promise?
    02-03-13 10:57 PM
    So I've read a lot of the reviews and it seems that it's either all praise or all gloom and doom. So I'm asking those who have had the phone what's your opinion? I want to get the phone for my fianc�e because believe it or not she really liked the storm and then got the iPhone 4 and hasn't really liked it and wants to come back to blackberry. My only concern is she isn't very tech savvy and I don't want to get her something she won't like so that's my question? How good is the phone for someone who won't pick up things very fast, and is it all that or empty promise?
    Best bet for her to know would be to try it out - if you're in Canada or the UK that may be easier, US well you'll just have to wait. As mentioned in several reviews - there is a learning curve to it - but that is true with any phone.

PS. Like the stealth calling your fiancee slow ;-)
    02-03-13 11:15 PM
    Best bet for her to know would be to try it out - if you're in Canada or the UK that may be easier, US well you'll just have to wait. As mentioned in several reviews - there is a learning curve to it - but that is true with any phone.

PS. Like the stealth calling your fiancee slow ;-)
    lol that's just mean!! but I have read some reviews that old women can learn the phone in about 10 minutes or less
    02-03-13 11:44 PM
    it's the same thing with the PlayBook. Some people hated it no matter what. I love my PlayBook... So I am sure I will love the Z10 as they are the same base OS!
    02-03-13 11:45 PM
    I wasn't calling her slow. I live in the us so it won't be till later. We're in our early 30's so I wouldn't call us old. And just cause someone isn't very techie doesn't mean they're "slow". One of our daughters has autism and she picks up tech really fast so even something like that doesn't matter. All I wanted to know is real world use of something I wanted to buy.
    02-04-13 12:08 AM
    Honestly, if she liked and could handle the Storm she will probably love a Z10.
    02-04-13 12:29 AM
    We both have Playbooks so I'm hoping there is some similarity but her phone is Android, her Z10 arrives today ... I'll let you know whether I'm still on my trusty 9900 or a new Z10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-04-13 01:03 AM
    We both have Playbooks so I'm hoping there is some similarity but her phone is Android, her Z10 arrives today ... I'll let you know whether I'm still on my trusty 9900 or a new Z10

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I thought you said she had an iPhone in the op?
    02-04-13 01:10 AM
    If she is a BB fan and is prepared to spend a bit of time getting to know the OS and is also prepared to wait for some of the apps to appear I'd say go for it.

If not I suggest waiting a few months to see what happens. Or go with something else now.
    02-04-13 01:18 AM
    Main qs would be what does she use the phone for and how do you'll communicate with each other.
    02-04-13 03:52 AM
    Yourself. Try it out and decide.
    02-04-13 07:17 AM