Is there a way to resize the fonts on the browser? The new update has made the font smaller with the new update
    Doesn't seem to show it in settings

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 08:49 AM
    Changing the default font size in Phone System Settings>Display from the default 8 will alter the settings in the browser. Can't see another way of doing it just for the browser
    10-24-13 09:01 AM
    I don't see any options for changing just the Browser font sizes.

I've notice a couple things being just slightly smaller, but then some other things being somewhat larger too.

I use the full site via Z10 browser, and text in the reply boxes on 10.2 must be twice as big as it was before.

I don't necessarily dislike it, it's just a little different.
    10-24-13 09:03 AM
    I don't see any option to change the font either and I've searched through every setting. I agree font is a lot smaller. Also, the location bar disappears in landscape mode with no way to lock it. The bar stays in place in portrait mode. I think the browser in 10.2 is a step back from 10.1.
    10-24-13 09:03 AM
    I go on i.redddit.com and compared to what it was before it's kind of hard to read

The display on setting seemed to have made it a bit better but it makes everything else bigger and don't like the biggish fonts for system. Hmm I swear there was option to resize font in browser in version before 10.2 official

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:08 AM
    You folks don't understand, Prosumers don't need font options or apps.

Really, don't they test this stuff on a variety of users including those who need reading glasses, those that don't need reading glasses but still need to enlarge text so that it is legible and also word-wraps text to make it presentable no matter what font size is chosen.
    10-24-13 10:57 AM
    So I guess the BB10 development team wants you to control all font sizes of all programs/apps from display settings in system settings.

Just tried it and it works reasonably well.

BB10 or Bust!
    11-26-13 02:45 AM
    I like the size of the font for the os and system. But the font for the browser is to small for my liking and I don't want to change all the fonts just to resize the browser.

If I recall we used to have that option to just resize the browser font. Now we don't :s

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    11-26-13 08:32 AM
    I like the size of the font for the os and system. But the font for the browser is to small for my liking and I don't want to change all the fonts just to resize the browser.

If I recall we used to have that option to just resize the browser font. Now we don't :s

Posted via CB10
    It really is apparent that bb discarded the team that developed prior OS's and with it discarded all of the good features and options. The new team had to start over and had no idea of what worked well in the past and we suffer the consequences. It really is not practical to pinch/zoom and then have to slide the screen back and forth to read entire sentences.
    ihys likes this.
    11-26-13 10:25 AM
    Would "Reader" mode be a viable solution for you?
    11-26-13 10:28 AM
    Would "Reader" mode be a viable solution for you?
    I would have to check it out a bit more.
    11-26-13 01:05 PM
    Reader mode would be suitable if it would put the whole page all the time. Sometimes I find it takes paragraphs of it then I would have to exit reader mode and scroll to the other part select reader mode again.

But yeah I agree with f2 pinch and zoom and scroll all the time isnt practical. They need to word wrap( I think that's what's it called) the page

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:18 PM