02-16-14 03:18 PM
30 12
tools
    Check out this photo, and tell me we got the best update ever. How in the world am I supposed to type like this?

Posted via CB10

Attachment 248173
    02-15-14 06:53 AM
    Can't see the attachment.
    Did you do the update OTA from the carrier? I have seen more problems with it that way.
    Reboot your phone a couple of times and see if it clears up. If not I would suggest downloading the leaked 1925 and installing it which will wipe your phone but clear off all the problems.
    02-15-14 06:58 AM
    Check out this photo, and tell me we got the best update ever. How in the world am I supposed to type like this?

Posted via CB10

Attachment 248173
    Re-attach your photo, there's nothing there.
    02-15-14 06:59 AM
    Odd Keyboard Problem Even After Update-img_20140215_075138_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:03 AM
    Here it is. Again...

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:03 AM
    Odd Keyboard Problem Even After Update-img_20140215_075138_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:04 AM
    I see the attachment fine on my end.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:06 AM
    Is that a screen shot or fun with Photoshop? The aspect ratio doesn't look right to me. I'll download it and check the exif data later.

Anyway, I've never seen that, but if I did, I'd dismiss the app. If the problem existed in other apps, I'd reboot. Failing that, I'd backup, wipe and start afresh.

BTW, is that the Crackberry app? I have found it better in the browser. It's probably the buggiest native app I've tried, ironically enough.
    NtotheK likes this.
    02-15-14 07:23 AM
    This was a screen shot from my Z10, yes. I don't know what you mean about aspect ratio. I was on the stock browser of the Z10 on kijiji looking for deals on BlackBerry Curve 9320's, when this popped up. It hasn't been the first time either.

I just got so upset, that I had to show you guys what is going on with these updates. Quite the bug to have in an OTA update from Virgin Mobile don't you think?

Not impressed in the slightest.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:46 AM
    I am not reloading any OS either. I shouldn't have to constantly do this with every friggin' BlackBerry I get!

For god's sake BlackBerry get it right or don't release it to the public!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:48 AM
    Starting to feel like the curve has the upper hand on my Z10. I like the fact you can do a back up of the unit on the fly using BlackBerry Protect.

Unlike the $700.00 Z10's they made. Pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:51 AM
    Things just keep getting more buggy and screwed up as they go on. Not sure why, but someone needs to do their homework with those "updates", that's all I can say.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:53 AM
    This actually happens to me pretty often. Frustrating to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:55 AM
    Is that a screen shot or fun with Photoshop? The aspect ratio doesn't look right to me. I'll download it and check the exif data later.

Anyway, I've never seen that, but if I did, I'd dismiss the app. If the problem existed in other apps, I'd reboot. Failing that, I'd backup, wipe and start afresh.

BTW, is that the Crackberry app? I have found it better in the browser. It's probably the buggiest native app I've tried, ironically enough.
    Fun with Photo shop? Why in the world would I make up such nonsense? I was trying to use my Z10, so I highly doubt I have the time to play with stuff like that just to make up a picture with the keyboard like that.

Why does everyone think everything is "photo shopped" on here any ways? Is there any people left out there who actually believe the trouble people are having, and take the time to show you guys on here?

Wow. Ok. Photo shopped....ya....

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:57 AM
    NEVER happened to me

And please, not because you experience int means blackberry isn't doing it right,

Getting really tired of these kind of blanket statements.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:03 AM
    I've had this happen to me a few times too. Happens when the phone orientates in or out of landscape mode while the keyboard is open.

Z10
    02-15-14 08:04 AM
    If you don't like what I have to say leave! No one is forcing you to talk with me!

When I have a problem with something, I'll show it to whoever I want. The fact that you made your presence known, doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong by posting stuff here either.

I hate "blanket statements" like you, coming on here to bash people, who are having problems.

"Never happened to you "? Great! Who cares? I am the one who has misery with this OS, not you. So why do you even come here? To show up and be heard?

Go away.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:13 AM
    I have no problem with you stating your having a problem.

For god's sake BlackBerry get it right or don't release it to the public!

Posted via CB10
    Thisis what I have a problem with, blackberry didn't get it right because your experiencing a bug?
    So I guess because I don't experience it it means their doing it perfect?

Wdh is a dink?, and just posting to get my count up? Lol plz look at my posts smh

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-15-14 08:30 AM
    Tell you one thing. I'm getting tired of the same dinks on here chiming in just to be heard, and score another notch in their belt for the sake of answering to "x" amount of posts, just to move up the ladder.

Posted via CB10
    Y so angry... He just said it doesn't happen to everyone, so maybe it is not because of the update.

I have never experienced that myself. Maybe it happens to some people, since I saw some people commented that they too have the same problem, but I don't think it's because of the update.

If you post here, you should be ready for the reaction, as anyone is entitled to their opinion.. I just don't think you should be that angry. Lol. Anyone is using this forum for different reasons.
    sheailewis1 and CDM76 like this.
    02-15-14 08:31 AM
    Tell you one thing. I'm getting tired of the same dinks on here chiming in just to be heard, and score another notch in their belt for the sake of answering to "x" amount of posts, just to move up the ladder.

Posted via CB10
    I have a feeling you get tired of a lot of things, very easily. Go try an Android. We'll see you when you return.
    02-15-14 08:40 AM
    If you don't like what I have to say leave! No one is forcing you to talk with me!

When I have a problem with something, I'll show it to whoever I want. The fact that you made your presence known, doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong by posting stuff here either.

I hate "blanket statements" like you, coming on here to bash people, who are having problems.

"Never happened to you "? Great! Who cares? I am the one who has misery with this OS, not you. So why do you even come here? To show up and be heard?

Go away.

Posted via CB10
    I'd suggest taking your own advice, if you don't like the phone, leave! Go to another platform. One that doesn't have issues. No one is forcing you to use a BlackBerry.

"Blanket statements" like yours, not asking for any help just bashing the product are the problem some posters on here have.

Again, if you don't like the product and it's miserable to use it, why are you using it? There are several Apple phones, plenty of Android phones and a hand full of Windows phones that I'm sure you'd be happier using that are problem free. So again, why are you even using a BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:42 AM
    I've seen it once or twice. I just change the orientation to generally clear it up.

What other issues are you having? What OS is it? When did you install it? What carrier?

And you are right, you should not have to repeatedly have to reload the OS. But on occasion an OS upgrade will not go right and a reload may be necessary, but it should not be a common issue.
    02-15-14 08:44 AM
    It happened to me once with an Android install. Double finger sliding to bring ip the keyboard then double swiping back down to get rid if it worked for me.

I felt it was more of a screen freeze than and misplaced keyboard as the keyboard was unusable in that state.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    02-15-14 08:51 AM
    This actually happens to me pretty often. Frustrating to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    I've had this happen, but not since 10.2.1

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    02-15-14 09:22 AM
    Not angry in the slightest. Just baffles my mind why BlackBerry can never get things right before sending out an update.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 09:48 AM
30 12