Aside from the random rebooting which is driving me up the wall, I can't use hub anymore. It just says 'preparing blackberry hub'. When It finally does display messages, I can't read any, it just stays on the list of messages.

Restarting usually fixes this, but not any more. THis really is annoying the hell out of me. The new gripe is I can't launch any apps now! I;ve done a factory reset but the problems present themselves again.

Any suggestion? I'm on Voda UK and have 10.1 installed.

Thanks
    Ste
    05-27-13 01:52 AM
    Swipe 5 times from upper right corner, to middle of the screen, while in hub, then it should force restart the hub

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 01:58 AM
    I'd send the phone back to Vodafone. Never had a reboot on my O2 UK Z10 and hub works perfectly. You may have received a dud. Had mine now for a couple of months.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 03:07 AM
    I'm running leaked software 10.1.0.2342 and I'm on Verizon and I have never had these issues with any of the software versions I have used. I agree with other posters. You should have your device swapped out. Best of luck!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 03:16 AM
    I'm also on voda UK and have 10.1 but I haven't had any of these problems, I only get a slight lag when the cb 10 app is open (it's fine every other time), I guess you could try reloading software or sending it back

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 03:21 AM
    Guys, what's with all the "I've never had these problems" posts? If you don't have anything constructive to add, sheesh....

OP, have you tried to factory reset it back to 10 and install a different rom?
    Savior4Life likes this.
    05-27-13 03:47 AM
    I'm on leaked10.1.0.2342 and my Web browser is now terrible.

Web pages don't load all the way, and the browser becomes frozen and unresponsive, and has to be closed. The loading bar gets to almost totally loaded, but never does. I've never had a problem like this with any BlackBerry before. I might have to go to 10.1.0.2009

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 04:26 AM
    Guys, what's with all the "I've never had these problems" posts? If you don't have anything constructive to add, sheesh....

OP, have you tried to factory reset it back to 10 and install a different rom?
    Actually it goes two ways. If people Fi notbhavevthe issue then that is indicative if a comparatively rare event. E.g. As opposed to the reboots.
    So given that many cannot claim to have the Hub lock up, it is an usual occurance.
    The OP has done the obvious thing and restarted the phone to resolve the issue.

Now what might help troubleshooting is knowing which types of accounts ar linked in the Hub plus email providers - I suspect it could be one if these...

Posted via CB10
    kevinnugent likes this.
    05-27-13 04:41 AM
    Doing the swipe 5 times made the hub flash black and white over and over. Did a factory reset - it got stuck during the reset (unless it takes 6+ hours to wipe)!

Took it back to Voda, now on a Samsung loan phone (which is horrible! Its an old school feature phone with just numbers) while it gets repaired. They wouldnt do an outright swap.

I've got 14 painful days of my feature phone while my Z10 gets repaired. They told me it was 'totally bricked'. When they did a battery pull it went straight back to the wipe screen. Well and truly goosed!

Looking forward to getting it back, like I say this feature phone does texts and calls, and not a lot else. Sorry I lie, it has a calculator.

Will keep you posted!
    05-27-13 04:53 PM
    I feel for you, mate. Going back to the buttoned feature phone must be hell. How long have you had the phone? I wish we had the liberal return policies of the USA too .... here once you opened it, it's yours virtually.
    05-28-13 11:41 PM