So I was just on the phone... got off and had 2 missed calls.

Is there not supposed to be a ringing sound when someone calls you even when you are on the phone? I noticed that there is no notification sound when I have my headphones plugged in and im listening to music either.

Also, all my notifications are set to vibrate as well, but I dont get any vibrations from them
    02-28-13 08:45 PM
    For the calls during a call, I just tested mine, I get a popup asking me to answer it or to hang up. It also plays a beep through the speaker that you can definitely hear clearly.

I'm not sure about your vibration issues. Are you with Rogers, Fido or Telus? There was an update today that you may want to get if you can and haven't yet; it could solve your problem.

So I was just on the phone... got off and had 2 missed calls.

Is there not supposed to be a ringing sound when someone calls you even when you are on the phone? I noticed that there is no notification sound when I have my headphones plugged in and im listening to music either.

Also, all my notifications are set to vibrate as well, but I dont get any vibrations from them
    02-28-13 08:50 PM
    I didnt hear anything at all
    I guess ill test it again later somehow.
    02-28-13 08:54 PM
    I have a problem where the phone goes into some sort of undocumented "no notification" mode and needs to be rebooted in order for it to ring & vibrate when I get calls and messages.
    Anyone else got this issue?
    Kind of a fundamental issue if a phone doesnt ring.
    03-08-13 10:19 PM
    So I have juts missed 2 texts and an email of some importance after the notifications were working for about 2 hours.
    This is utter crap.
    If you cant build a phone that rings you may be in the wrong industry.
    03-09-13 12:33 AM
    I have the same issue about not getting a beep from an incoming call while on a call. I had a beep once while i was looking something up on the phone so i assume that when the screen is locked you will not get notified of an incoming call.

This is very frustrating cause i work on the road and get calls from dispatch and clients all the time. I may have to switch back to my BB9360 until this gets fixed. Z10 is a major fail for a business oriented phone, so disappointed.

There is a known issue about incoming texts and email not notifying while on a call. I believe i saw that this may be resolved with 10.1 upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 12:24 PM