Not sure what every one is talking about.
    I FULLY expect my new Q will come with a personal assistant that powders my A** when I get off the LOO!
    LOL!
    04-24-13 11:19 PM
    they should fix Z10 FIRST. launching new bb10phone/os "Q10" makes my Z10 ANTIQUE...

any how i love my Z10, just hoping Skype will be available in Z10 asap coz i want to call from home,Communication is important right???!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 02:07 AM
    they should fix Z10 FIRST. launching new bb10phone/os "Q10" makes my Z10 ANTIQUE...
    Please name one thing, other than your ego, that will be affected by your phone not being the "newest" BlackBerry released?
    04-25-13 10:56 AM
    Please name one thing, other than your ego, that will be affected by your phone not being the "newest" BlackBerry released?
    sorry for the ego sir...

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:31 AM
    sorry for the ego sir...

Posted via CB10
    The hardware is virtually the same. Neither one will be "abandoned" due to hardware being insufficient. At least not for now, no need to worry about the release of the Q10

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:43 AM
    Extendos are coming too so battery life I'm sure will be pacified. Remember the 9900 battery life was terrible for about the first 4 updates but they will get it together just be optimistic.

Posted via CB10
    Extendos?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:48 AM
    The hardware is virtually the same. Neither one will be "abandoned" due to hardware being insufficient. At least not for now, no need to worry about the release of the Q10

Posted via CB10
    yes,just extend the patience.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:52 AM
    Extendos?

Posted via CB10
    Only the older forum members really need those . . if you don't understand, nevermind.
    04-26-13 01:10 PM
    yes,just extend the patience.

Posted via CB10
    do you own an iphone by chance?
    04-26-13 01:56 PM
    Proper evernote client
    Bookings.ckm
    Tripadvisor
    Expedia
    Imdb
    Netflix
    Google maps (way better than BlackBerry maps)
    Google earth
    Autodesk titles
    Proper mind mapping app

If you call it no complain then may be its because you are chopping trees with your smartphone as the main use

Posted via CB10
    LOL. i don't use all of apps you mention above

to OP, just relax. Q10 doesn't have the swipe2 thing

and for the box, the retail one will not be like that, that box is just a kind of limited edition that only kevin own it. the retail box version that will distributed to many region will be same with z10 (maybe smaller?) and i bet that leather case, batterybundle will not include in the box.
    04-26-13 02:22 PM
    Instagram is on it?

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-26-13 02:23 PM
    do you own an iphone by chance?
    dont have iphone by chance.
    just have a 3 pcs. BB.
    why?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 10:59 AM
    I have to say the Headphone thing is a bit annoying ...both are supposed to be the "flagship" products and should come with decent quality accessories much like the storm & the bold both came with the premium headphones....
    05-01-13 12:53 PM
    It will more than likely come with the 10.1 update.
    There isnt going to be a black theme for the z10...nuff said.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 01:22 PM
    Proper evernote client
    Bookings.ckm
    Tripadvisor
    Expedia
    Imdb
    Netflix
    Google earth
    Autodesk titles
    Proper mind mapping app

If you call it no complain then may be its because you are chopping trees with your smartphone as the main use

Posted via CB10
    With the exception of Skype on that list (which is already on the Q10 and coming to Z10), BB never indicated any of those apps would ever be available for BB10, so what's there to complain about? And as any responsible consumer, you should have done sufficient research before buying a BB10 device to know that the app selection will be lacking at first.

It's obvious you unrealistically expected all of these apps to be available for BB10 at launch and the failure to meet your expectations is no one's fault but your own. I think it is clear that buying into a brand new operating system like BB10 is not for you since you place such importance on apps. I think an established ecosystem with a large app catalog, like iOS or Android is for you.

So the important question is: If all those apps are immediately available on Android, why did you not buy an Android device? Instead, you made a deliberate choice to get a Z10 that clearly has these app deficiencies and now you blame BB for what I see is your fault for making the wrong choice in phone.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    05-01-13 01:51 PM
    It took 5 month for basic apps to even come and many still missing. Don't get excited.

Posted via CB10
    How is that even possible when the Z10 has only been out for 3 months?
    05-01-13 01:56 PM
    It took 5 month for basic apps to even come and many still missing. Don't get excited.

Posted via CB10
    LMAO 5mths?? Your nuts and evidently dont have a clue as to what your barking about

The z10 hasnt even been out for 5 mths. Please do everyone a favour and dont post again.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:34 PM
    So what your phone won't come with all that your lucky you got to experience BB10 4 months before the q10 people.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-01-13 03:58 PM
    I'm not sure the OP really understands the difference between a review unit and a retail unit.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 05:47 PM
    Proper evernote client
    Bookings.ckm
    Tripadvisor
    Expedia
    Imdb
    Netflix
    Google earth
    Autodesk titles
    Proper mind mapping app

Posted via CB10
    No, some of us are actually using our smartphone as a tool. I don't have time to watch Netflix on my phone. Prefer the 50 inch television. Even though I have BBM video and several contacts, we prefer to just to talk or send BBM messages. No need for Skype whatsoever. Definitely not a deal breaker. BlackBerry travel does more for me than Expedia.
    The keyboards, both qwerty and touch are the best in the business. That's what makes my life easier. Great keyboards, backed by a great operating system.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 10:11 PM
    Proper evernote client
    Bookings.ckm
    Tripadvisor
    Expedia
    Imdb
    Netflix
    Google earth
    Autodesk titles
    Proper mind mapping app

Posted via CB10
    Is it really all that hard right now to surf the browser for your trips. . pretty much every site you mentioned has great browser sites.

For example.. http://iphone.travelocity.com/indexAir.jsp

Geeze you can't wait a couple months for the developers to give you something for free
    05-01-13 10:22 PM
    05-01-13 10:24 PM
47 12