It's not fair replacing old headphones in BB q10 with new-designed ones, adding a battery bundle and a premium leather case to the box and not doing the same as for the BB Z10!!

Another thing is that the battery of Q10 is 2100 mAh while Z10 is 1800 mAh!!

That was a quick look at the hardware..
    Let's move to the software..

Q10 has a black theme function added to it. Plus, more apps are already available on it which are not yet available on Z10 like skype, instagram.. etc

Another thing... why is there many different models for z10?
    I have the STL100-1 and it's really annoying having to wait many days until the games or apps released for other models like STL100-2,3,4 are released for my model!
    It feels like I'm using another type of phone!!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:25 AM
    It's not fair replacing old headphones in BB q10 with new-designed ones, adding a battery bundle and a premium leather case to the box and not doing the same as for the BB Z10!!

Q10 has a black theme function added to it. Plus, more apps are already available on it which are not yet available on Z10 like skype, instagram.. etc

I have the STL100-1 and it's really annoying having to wait many days until the games or apps released for other models like STL100-2,3,4 are released for my model!

Posted via CB10

Like kevin mentioned in his review , that is not what you get when you buy the q10.
    Charger bundel and leather pocket will not be included. Just like with the z10.
    What i also find out to be strange is the fact from the headphones....

The different models are optimized for the country where you live...
    You can find everything about that on the forums.
    About the battery , who knows why it is smaller on the z10...All i know is that a lot of campanies and a lot of bussines man will be happy with Q's battery life
    One last point , skype and other apps will come with the 10.1 update ! Remember , z10 doesn't have this software at this moment. Relax , it is only a short wait until we get 10.1 and the goods about it.

EDIT : Forgot to mention the battery thing.
    04-24-13 08:32 AM
    and don't forget the keyboard...
    spike12 and Just Me like this.
    04-24-13 08:33 AM
    LOL all app and software functionality of Q10 have will be available to Z10. Skype is ready for Z10 best bet is they are holding off so Q10 launch will have a buzz

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:35 AM
    What about black theme? Are we getting it on next update?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:43 AM
    What about black theme? Are we getting it on next update?

Posted via CB10
    It will more than likely come with the 10.1 update.
    04-24-13 08:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Grow up.
    04-24-13 08:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Instagram is on there as well? I saw Skype this morning, but didn't hear about Instagram...

Is that true?
    04-24-13 08:57 AM
    Instagram is on there as well? I saw Skype this morning, but didn't hear about Instagram...

Is that true?
    It was an Android port in the video that the person who began this thread is referencing. Nothing has been confirmed yet, Kevin said this in the Q10 review.
    04-24-13 09:10 AM
    Just buy the Q10 then I'm getting it too. No reason me and my husband are collectors. But basically everything will come the Zed10 as well so if you don't want to put up another 700 bucks the update should only be a couple weeks off from the Q10 launch.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:19 PM
    Extendos are coming too so battery life I'm sure will be pacified. Remember the 9900 battery life was terrible for about the first 4 updates but they will get it together just be optimistic.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:22 PM
    Boo hooo, you'll be okay, it's not as big of a deal that you make it out to be

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    04-24-13 01:30 PM
    With the way rim handles update it is rather funny to believe z10 will get 10.1 quickly. Messy. Sorry. You won't get it until July. Or August. Rim failed at every software they promised for z10. It took 5 month for basic apps to even come and many still missing. Don't get excited.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:33 PM
    Obv q10 battery will be better than z10 since z10 is a full touch screen phone

From my sexy n beautiful Z10
    04-24-13 01:45 PM
    This thread is useless... Q10 is going to launch with 10.1 and z10 will receive the update shortly after. The earbuds, charger bundle, and leather case, dont count on them making an appearance in any retail packages. People need patience, things will come for Z10 very shortly relax.
    04-24-13 01:49 PM
    With the way rim handles update it is rather funny to believe z10 will get 10.1 quickly. Messy. Sorry. You won't get it until July. Or August. Rim failed at every software they promised for z10. It took 5 month for basic apps to even come and many still missing. Don't get excited.

Posted via CB10
    July or August... lol you are a joke.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 01:50 PM
    Who told you life was fair?
    04-24-13 01:52 PM
    July or August... lol you are a joke.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, this joke is more serious than "coming in weeks" becoming months.

Take a joke with blackberry travel by rim not made available for z10 after lunch

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 02:04 PM
    Jesus H. Christ....

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-24-13 02:22 PM
    I don't think Instagram has made it to the BB World yet. I just did a search and it didn't come up.

I believe the different models are for different carriers. I know Verizon has been slow with BB Updates, but that may be Verizon's fault.
    04-24-13 02:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    RIM Failed at EVERY software they promised? With the exception of Instagram, Netflix and Skype there hasn't been too much to complain about in terms of Apps for BlackBerry. If it was up to BlackBerry we would have these apps and more.

You are being very general and very obtuse. If you were all about the Apps why did you buy a BlackBerry? If you don't own a BlackBerry, why are you trolling forums?
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-24-13 02:26 PM
    Obv q10 battery will be better than z10 since z10 is a full touch screen phone

From my sexy n beautiful Z10
    The Q10 battery is larger too, but not touching the screen all the time will help a good deal on Battery Life.
    04-24-13 02:27 PM
    RIM Failed at EVERY software they promised? With the exception of Instagram, Netflix and Skype there hasn't been too much to complain about in terms of Apps for BlackBerry. If it was up to BlackBerry we would have these apps and more.

You are being very general and very obtuse. If you were all about the Apps why did you buy a BlackBerry? If you don't own a BlackBerry, why are you trolling forums?
    Proper evernote client
    Bookings.ckm
    Tripadvisor
    Expedia
    Imdb
    Netflix
    Google maps (way better than BlackBerry maps)
    Google earth
    Autodesk titles
    Proper mind mapping app

If you call it no complain then may be its because you are chopping trees with your smartphone as the main use

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:55 PM
    If I were to get a Q10 from Rogers like my Z10, it too would most likely come with squat.

Even then, JVC Marshmallows from Future Shop beat the BlackBerry headphones.
    04-24-13 09:59 PM
    The screens are different between the Z10 and Q10, thus the larger battery. The q10 screen is part led and consumes more power. Thus the black theme, which, by the way will cause more power drain on a Z10. So don't ask for it because the z's will not have it.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 10:54 PM
47 12