Hi all, can someone tell me how to sync office Outlook on my Z10 ?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 10:49 PM
    What version of Outlook is your employer using?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
    07-06-14 03:15 AM
    I am having the same problem and it is new. I am not on a corporate system but have outlook 2013 64 bit on Windows 8.1 64 bit. My Z10 is current with the AT&T version 10.2.1.2273 OS.

I have tried syncing with Outlook with each of the 4 latest version of Link (they used to work). I am not sure just what has changed but now none will give me the option to sync with Outlook. It only offers the ability to sync with Windows Contacts.

I can not find a way to tell Blackberry about this on their web site. The seem to have discontinued support for individuals except for the canned FAQ etc. which does not address this issue.

Seems to me that the most important thing would be for someone to read this who has communication channels with Blackberry and communicate it to them.

Unfortunately, while I have been a Blackberry supporter and fan for a long time, I must be able to sync my Outlook to the smart phone. If I can not do it with Blackberry any longer, I will have to get a Samsung

I have done all the usual things, uninstall, delete files, clean the registry, reboot, reinstall etc. and nothing changes this behavior.

I do have my Outlook files one Drive D not C but I copied them to where MS puts them by default just in case that was the problem, but that did not fix it.
    07-06-14 11:59 AM
    I don't have a link handy I'm on the bus. Google Outlook Connector.
    07-08-14 07:21 AM
    HI, I have a Z10 from ATT. It also does not sync and there is no solution as it is a software issue. I went through all of the support at ATT to no avail. Went through the first tier of support at Blackberry and they cleaned up alot of items on my computer:

1) I had to delete all contacts that had pictures attached as blackberry cannot sync the data with a picture.
    2) They ran logs from bblink and realized which contacts were corrupted. Once we did this, I thought it would work, but no.
    3) Blackberry, under the version OS 10.2 modified the contacts whereby, as an example, if you have several contacts with the same name, such as a wife, with her personal number, then another with her office number, etc, it links them all together and there is no way to separate them. BBlink will tell you that it did sync the total number of contacts to the device, but the internal software on the device jumbles everything up. There is no correction on the version OS 10.2
    4) Finally, what I was told after Blackberry reviewing all the logs my phone report produces, they concluded that an upgrade to software OS 10.2.1.3177 has not resolved the problem, but that they could not give it to me because their agreements are with the carriers.
    5) So, back to ATT which does not have this software available. They are still testing it.
    6) Some other providers do have the software and maybe they will release it to you.

Good luck.

PS Does anybody know if Crackberry has a version of this software (OS 10.2.1.3177) I can download?
    07-08-14 09:03 PM
    Look for the Sachesi OS update thread and go from there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=920390
    07-14-14 01:22 AM