I'm assuming no one has flagged this up yet. I'm not the only person that is having a problem with videos not playing back properly through the video app.

All I see is a black screen but I can hear audio.

This is ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:09 PM
    I have this happen all the time. When I rotate the phone the video appears but very small in the top corner. It's a rather odd bug.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 01:16 PM
    I had the same problem. I found the solution in the z30 forum. Videos started appearing after I clicked different sort options (bottom left). Since then, videos have played fine.

... problem I have is that my z10 will not boot unless while I do a hard reset while it's plugged into a computer (works both Windows or Mac). I stumbled upon this solution randomly, but it works...
    sanjk1 likes this.
    02-24-15 09:10 AM
    i have vlc player installed for that

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:06 AM
    Same here too z10 100-2. Never installed a leak ever. Everything runs fine, no lag as others experience. Only thing I've noticed is this. No video playback. Just black screen with audio. Tried everything to fix it, nothing works

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 07:48 PM
    I had the same problem. I found the solution in the z30 forum. Videos started appearing after I clicked different sort options (bottom left). Since then, videos have played fine.

... problem I have is that my z10 will not boot unless while I do a hard reset while it's plugged into a computer (works both Windows or Mac). I stumbled upon this solution randomly, but it works...

Hey thanks. This worked a treat. I would never be thought of doing that lol.

Damn that sucks. Wish I had solution.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 08:04 PM
    Same here too z10 100-2. Never installed a leak ever. Everything runs fine, no lag as others experience. Only thing I've noticed is this. No video playback. Just black screen with audio. Tried everything to fix it, nothing works

Posted via CB10
    Did the fix that CFRP gave not work? They finally work after that

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 08:05 PM
    Yes. going into the video icon then clicking the three stacked lines on the lower left of the screen, Then selecting, library, worked. Solution I found in other thread.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:02 PM
    Hey thanks. This worked a treat. I would never be thought of doing that lol.

Damn that sucks. Wish I had solution.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the tip, that worked great!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:17 AM
    I too updated 10.3.1.1562 BlackBerry z10....nw I hve problems like WiFi, video's are not playing, call delay,.
    ......any help pls.. from india

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:33 AM
    Video playback is not smooth!
    It lags heavily when fast forwarding video.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:22 AM
    Yes. going into the video icon then clicking the three stacked lines on the lower left of the screen, Then selecting, library, worked. Solution I found in other thread.

Posted via CB10
    I did this and it worked fine after that! You can even switch back from the other layout option and videos will work from there.

Weird little bug.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 07:27 PM
    I have the same problem. Tried all of the above and still black screen. The solution I found was to get an android phone. Got an LG Optimus G Pro. I love it and it works like a charm. Fast, nice big screen, tons of apps and takes great videos and best thing, unlike the bb, I can view them on the device. I'm totally bummed that RIM committed suicide, I was a avid fan and user, but most good things come to an end.
    03-22-15 05:00 PM
    I have the same problem. Tried all of the above and still black screen. The solution I found was to get an android phone. Got an LG Optimus G Pro. I love it and it works like a charm. Fast, nice big screen, tons of apps and takes great videos and best thing, unlike the bb, I can view them on the device. I'm totally bummed that RIM committed suicide, I was a avid fan and user, but most good things come to an end.
    Funny, sounds like the problem I was having with hangnails, so I had my thumbs cut off. No more hangnails. Most effective solution ever.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:06 PM