Someone told me that they are waiting for the 10.2.1, which may be available late January, some say early January.

Posted via CB10 ~ visit my portrait channel C0011B779
    Did they say what YEAR?
    12-19-13 02:21 PM
    Did they say what YEAR?
    I would suspect not. Giving a year is so much like commitment.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-19-13 02:49 PM
    2. I remember reading a thread way back about Password Keeper not showing up after an OS update. The solution for that particular issue was to download Password Keeper again from BlackBerry World then sign in and all the passwords repopulated. Don't know if that would work for you or not.

Posted via CB10
    I did download it from BlackBerry World. Didn't think to sign in until you mentioned it and yes, all my passwords were there!

"Eggsellent!"

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-19-13 03:00 PM
    I did download it from BlackBerry World. Didn't think to sign in until you mentioned it and yes, all my passwords were there!

"Eggsellent!"

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes my memory does work. Just don't tell my wife! :-D

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 03:29 PM
    I would suspect not. Giving a year is so much like commitment.
    I know the feeling. Someone I know wants my SocSec and that really involves commitment.
    12-19-13 03:37 PM
    Looks like the only contacts I lost were the ones on my speed dial. Not a big deal cause they're people I called all the time so I have their info.

I've now had the new OS for a couple of days. I have only one question: how is this phone not selling? This is the best phone on the planet hands down.

Loving all the little upgrades.

They just need more apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 10:05 AM
    Looks like the only contacts I lost were the ones on my speed dial. Not a big deal cause they're people I called all the time so I have their info.

I've now had the new OS for a couple of days. I have only one question: how is this phone not selling? This is the best phone on the planet hands down.

Loving all the little upgrades.

They just need more apps.

Well welcome back then, I guess.

There are a whole bunch of reasons it didn't sell. Unfortunately it's sort-of water under the bridge now. Hopefully in a couple of years they will be in a position to make another stab at it.

Chen has his work cut out for him.
    12-20-13 10:30 AM
    He did hire a new marketing head so that's a good start. (Y)

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 12:04 PM
58 123