Hello all. I am an avid BB user and my first time on the forum. I just picked up the Z10 and noticed one thing that is driving me crazy. On the previous BB platform I had an app called "reply with". I am in charge of Internet sales at my company and I have to send tons of emails to clients. I used the app to send canned emails as a quick response. I had several templates created and when I would reply to emails I would use this quick app. I don't see this app on the 10 platform.

Any ideas? I need to be able to send canned messages in seconds.
    03-29-13 07:57 AM
    Hello all. I am an avid BB user and my first time on the forum. I just picked up the Z10 and noticed one thing that is driving me crazy. On the previous BB platform I had an app called "reply with". I am in charge of Internet sales at my company and I have to send tons of emails to clients. I used the app to send canned emails as a quick response. I had several templates created and when I would reply to emails I would use this quick app. I don't see this app on the 10 platform.

Any ideas? I need to be able to send canned messages in seconds.
    You can check out this app called Clipman.
    There's a review by CB.
    Top 10 productivity and utility apps for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    QtHelex likes this.
    03-29-13 09:02 AM
    Thanks mister_turtle

I would also say this could be the right job for ClipMan. Here is the download link: BlackBerry World

@westchester76:
    I'm the developer of ClipMan. You will have to swich to ClipMan, select your text template you want to use and past it via the clipboard to your Mail. This way you have to switch between ClipMan and your Mail App back and forth, but this is also one of the strengths of BlackBerry10.
    You can also call ClipMan by long pressing at a selected text, open ClipMan by selecting "open with ClipMan" in the context menu and select this way your template, go back to your mail and paste the text from the clipboard. This way there is no need to switch to a different Application while writing a mail but in this case the selected text will also get stored as a template text.
    You're always able to fast clean the list later in the evening, locked text blocks will persists in your list. So storing everything shouldn't be a big drawback for you.
    There seems to be currently no other solution to reply to a Mail with a precreated text.

Please reply if this is working for you or what is missing to improve your workflow. BB10 has currently still some limitations for this kind of Job. So sadly not everything is possible, but I will see what I'm able to do for you.
    04-05-13 07:05 AM