My iPad Mini rebooted today, right as I needed for an important meeting. Fortunately, only time it's happened.

Z10 hasn't rebooted for me once since the update on Telus.
    07-10-13 05:22 PM
    I just got off the phone with blackberry there is nothing they can do. Just cause you have had no problems or you work for bell doesn't mean no one else has. Look at the forums and you'll see hundreds on here have. So say what you want. Have emails from blackberry customer support I can send you(since apparently the moderator didn't let me post them on here.) I'm sitting here with a blackberry torch as a loaner after 8 days of my second z10 with a reboot issue as well as other issues being sent away to blackberry by bell for repairs that can't be done. So take you bs*2 and shove it. You probably are one of those computer geeks who spends all day on the on the computer or phone and has no life. I'm tired of spending hours each week talking to bell and blackberry with no resolution. Some people have better things to do. Get off my case. You have had good experience with yours, post about that. I can't comment as I have no idea about your experience good or bad so I don't. I can only comment on my own. I'm an honest man who doesn't deserve to be called a lair because something you think is the cat's meow has been a horrible experience for me. So reply what you want. Don't know why You are so concerned with me posting my experience.
    I call BS as your first two posts are about how crappy the Z10 and not to buy the product. You say it is full of bugs and since we are on the same network and using the same OS, I can say that from day 1, we got a half dozen Z10s and many more Q10s and Z10s and not one has rebooting issues and we are not seeing the bugs that you are. Our are working as expected. So either you got unlucky or BSing. I have not seen many posts about rebooting issues on the Bell network. So if your FIRST TWO posts are nothing but saying it is a crappy product and to stay away from it, then you will get this kind of response from someone who isn't seeing the problems that you are on a larger scale.
    07-10-13 05:22 PM
    Back to the original discussion before the roller derby started, I loaded leaks which solved the reboots.

Unfortunately now I have horrendous battery life.

Just got the battery charging bundle. I guess I'll get yet another spare battery.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    07-10-13 05:45 PM
    Same here - was getting to be a daily event, but 10.1 appears to have really stabilized the platform. Thanks BB!
    07-10-13 05:47 PM
    10.1 seems to have finally fixed my reboot issue. I've been 2 days with out a reboot and the phone has been perfect. It used to reboot at least 5 times a day (during calls even) and it has driven me crazy. I can now fully enjoy my Z10.
    I'm with you! I finally installed a leak and the reboots are gone. It's a dream come true haha

Fortunately I never had the problem, BUT I'm so glad 10.1 is almost all out there in the US (waving fist at Verizon Wireless), and as you noticed it DOES fix the problem.
    I'm surprised you never had any reboots on Verizon. I guess you're the odd one out lol
    07-10-13 06:39 PM
    I'm on the bell network in Canada. Had 2 Z10's have the reboot issue after 10.1 update. The tech's At BB tried to tell me all the reboot issues were fixed after the update. They know this isn't true and is a lie. I knew this since my first phone was fine till I updated it. Then I had the issues.. The only thing that changed for me at least was it won't tell you if the phone has rebooted. So to me it just tried to hide the problem. After many talks with the tech's at BB they finally admit there is no fix to the problem and it will be fixed in a future update. A future update could be in a year. Bell won't give me another phone as it is my second. It has been sent away to be fixed which is funny as BB says there is no fix. What a joke. Bell says it is BB's fault and BB says I have to resolve it through Bell. The tech said the problem is in the code of the software so there is the answer to the problem. There is no fix for me yet. Blackberry is a joke of a company and I wish I never bought the Z10. The reboot issue is just one problem of many and I've had it with 2 phones. If you are thinking of buying one be prepared to have a lot of issues and no fixes. The Decision is yours. I like the phone if it didn't have so many bugs.
    I've experienced a simular situation. Not the same issue at all, but I've been in the "my phone is not working and it's nobody's fault and God knows when it will be fixed" situation. And then to have someone call BS on you because their phone is working fine just tops the cake. I sympathize with you!
    What I finally did was wiped my phone and reloaded the os and apps. This has fixed all of my issues and my phone is working beautifully again. I'm more than happy with my Z10. Hopefully, you situation gets remedied!

Posted via CB10
    pontiac6million likes this.
    07-10-13 07:08 PM
    I've been on leaked 2354 for 3 days now and NO REBOOTS!! It's a great feeling, especially because I was averaging 3-5 a day.

Posted via CB10
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-10-13 07:25 PM
    I really do believe it's carrier modification problems. Seems like the Canadian carriers are unaffected. Minus a few odd exception.
    07-10-13 08:09 PM
33 12