I will no longer hope for BlackBerry to overtake the smartphone industry. I will just enjoy my z10 and let the drama of there demise or success for others. It's been a waste of my time because nothing I do will change what's going to happen. I did my part by buying a BlackBerry z10. I'm done cheerleading. No more

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 10:42 PM
    Gave your thread some oomph in the title department. Hope that works better for your point. Thanks for sharing!
    08-18-13 10:50 PM
    I feel you OP. I think we all are getting a little tired. My blood still boils a bit when I read blatant misinformation about my beloved Zed tho. Damn trolls are having a field day with BBs hard times

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 11:35 PM
    I agree with you both. I get made fun if daily and told I should change phones. No matter how many people I show this phone to, I hear the same BS. I'm enjoying it so I don't care.

9700 > 9900 > Z10
    shaleem likes this.
    08-18-13 11:48 PM
    My two friends get beat up daily because they support BlackBerry. They are stubborn because they are insistent on not switching. I find that to be very brave and is the reason why I will never abandon my Z.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    08-18-13 11:53 PM
    My two friends get beat up daily because they support BlackBerry. They are stubborn because they are insistent on not switching. I find that to be very brave and is the reason why I will never abandon my Z.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    Yuck, that's sad.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    08-19-13 12:08 AM
    I will no longer hope for BlackBerry to overtake the smartphone industry. I will just enjoy my z10 and let the drama of there demise or success for others. It's been a waste of my time because nothing I do will change what's going to happen. I did my part by buying a BlackBerry z10. I'm done cheerleading. No more

Posted via CB10
    I feel the exact same way. Thanks for sharing that. I'm sure a lot of us on the forums can relate to this.

Cheers mate!
    08-19-13 12:17 AM
    Getting to feel the same way. It's too depressing! Let the chips fall where they may - I love my Z!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 baby!!
    08-19-13 12:27 AM
    Getting to feel the same way. It's too depressing! Let the chips fall where they may - I love my Z!

Zen 10?
    08-19-13 02:54 AM
    Taking about phones now a days is like discussing religion or political views. People get defensive quickly when you down talk their iPhone or Droid phones in anyway.

True story: one of my friends who is a hard core iPhone fan installed their latest OS beta (OS7 o believe) and I just asked what the difference was? Did they re-areange or update the icons and he goes off and says at least they use a modern day chipset, etc, etc. I'm like damn, I just asked what the difference was?! #rolleyes

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 03:24 AM
    The phone has got to sell itself. No amount of Blackberry loyalty will make Blackberry successful. It is a proven fact that if you build something really fantastic, you can't build them fast enough.

This is the problem.
    niss63 likes this.
    08-19-13 03:38 AM
    Good man! There are far bigger problems to worry about in this world than Smartphones!

And to anyone posting that they're made fun of / beaten up etc purely because of their smartphone choice? *smh* what has the human race become?

I use a BlackBerry and have done for some time because they work for me. Enough said!

Posted via CB10
    teafordgang likes this.
    08-19-13 04:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good...thank god! One less whining BlackBerry fanatic. It's as you say, at the end of the day you did your part as a consumer and bought a BlackBerry smartphone. If you have shares in the company then I can see your motivation to have them be successful but if not, enjoy your phone because it works for you.

Don't get me wrong, if someone asks you how you like your Z10 you rep the **** out of it! But don't be blinded by the fact that their are different strokes for different folks and BlackBerry is not always the perfect fit for everyone. BlackBerry has some critical internal problems to deal with and until they can get some of the stuff out of the way, they will never fully be successful out in the market.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    08-19-13 06:06 AM
    I was in the financial district the other day, and I saw several lawyer/hedgefund types walking around with 9900's. They were using them, not focusing on what cb's anti-BlackBerry trolls have to say about the company's future. Enjoy your BB10 phone. I enjoy my BlackBerry 6 Bold every day. Even BIS is here to stay.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    08-19-13 06:36 AM
    All I care about is security. I don't want my phone to be hacked. I do all my online purchases and banking on my Z10. In my personal opinion, the browser is the best app, updates to the Brower is welcome. Make it world's fastest and secure browser.

Have a nice day!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 06:42 AM
    Zen 10?
    Zed 10

08-19-13 10:27 AM
    Zed 10

It was a joke, about how Zen he was being, oh never mind......
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-19-13 10:28 AM
    Half the problem is the media... they all paint a bleak picture. of the future of blackberry..so it scares of potential users.

The Z10 is my favorite phone that I have ever had.

Posted via CB10
    JTon likes this.
    08-19-13 10:33 AM
    All I care about is security. I don't want my phone to be hacked. I do all my online purchases and banking on my Z10. In my personal opinion, the browser is the best app, updates to the Brower is welcome. Make it world's fastest and secure browser.

Have a nice day!

Posted via CB10
    Why do you think your Blackberry is more secure?
    08-19-13 10:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good for you
    08-19-13 10:48 AM
    It was a joke, about how Zen he was being, oh never mind......
    I know I know.....when I get up in the morning I'm very much the straight man
    Pilchard likes this.
    08-19-13 10:51 AM
    Why do you think your Blackberry is more secure?
    BlackBerry is more secure because Cellebrite UFED equipment cannot circumvent a BlackBerry's password. Therefore, the user's passwords and other confidential data are safer stored on a locked BlackBerry than on other platforms' devices. Cellebrite UFED equipment circumvents other platforms' device passwords with ease.
    BlackJack-21 and bgregory902 like this.
    08-19-13 11:00 AM
    They can also be infected with viruses and spyware. As far as I know and understand there's nothing like that out there for BlackBerry. I personally love the OS. The added security is just a plus.

9700 > 9900 > Z10
    08-19-13 03:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good attitude to have.

Post via CB Z10
    08-19-13 03:40 PM
    Let's review

1) Phone gets poor reviews mostly because of apps. The stance taken is that the device is almost rendered useless because some apps are missing. Reality is majority of folks would enjoy the devices with the apps available. Not to mention only a handful of apps that are popular would change the landscape for BB. Very rarely do you hear reviews focus on the OS and features in it (keyboard, hub, flow, peek).

2) media paints doom and gloom with the company due to stock price. Again not relevant to the performance of the phone.

3) carrier Sales staff sell against the phone. Anyone on the fence can and will be easily swayed away from it. I've walked into carriers in Waterloo (BB's backyard) and some pimple faced twit pushed iPhone on me when I was clearly looking at the BB's. Talking about apps like snapchat, vine and instagram. I'm a middle aged man...WTF do I need that s**t for?!

I see this as strike one, two and three. WAY too much negatively around this company

Then to add to it, the marketing of this device is less than par IMO and you don't see BlackBerry doing anything to fight the battle being waged on them.

Personally I think people are missing out on the most fantastic OS ever made. When people ask me about my phone, I am more than happy to tell them all about it, but with all the BS I dulled my enthusiasm of late (the trolls are wearing me down), and don't cheerleader nearly as much. I've said this many times before. Anyone that truly gives this phone a legitimate try will fall head over heels on love with the OS.....pitty folks don't know enough to see through the fog that's been created to know this.

Swipe, swipe it good...via CB10 from my Z10
    cocobrow likes this.
    08-19-13 04:12 PM
29 12