Why do people keep saying bad things about BlackBerry 10 and that it has glitches and keeps restarting and all this kind of crap

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:19 PM
    Is this Thorsten?
    Donvald likes this.
    05-08-13 03:25 PM
    I would say simply count yourself lucky. Some devices genuinely have a few issues. But it seems with the latest release of 10.1.* some of those said issues are resolved...

PS: moving to the Z10 forum
    05-08-13 03:26 PM
    Why do people keep saying bad things about BlackBerry 10 and that it has glitches and keeps restarting and all this kind of crap

Posted via CB10
    Because this stuff is actually happening?

Your Z10 is not the only one in the world.
    05-08-13 03:27 PM
    There are many reasons... Some people are not on the most recent OS update because their carrier hasn't approved it yet. Others come on here to ***** without asking nicely for assistance, probably because their parents never taught them any better, and it turns out to be user error or lack of knowledge. Some think that the first release of a phone will have every little feature they've ever had or wanted and can't wait for an update to address their concerns. Some only see the negatives and don't see the advantages of the new OS or features on BB10 that aren't on other devices. As you can see, there are many reasons. I'm not saying that some concerns are not valid but people should learn to ask for help politely instead of ******** like spoiled brats.
    05-08-13 03:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    I know!! I've had my Z10 for more than six weeks now and I have yet to have a single problem with it. Is it dependent on the carriers whether people have issues with it? My friend in Australia has a Z and she has no problems. We bbm video chat everyday.

My aunt has no problems and she's with wind mobile I think. My mother has no problems and she's with Rogers. I'm with Rogers as well and like I said before NO problems at all.

I'm not saying that everyone who does have issues is lying. Obviously they might have valid concerns. I'm just saying personally I haven't experienced any problems.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:32 PM
    No problems with mine

Posted from my amazing Z10
    05-08-13 03:34 PM
    There is bugs, there is some annoyances but to say that this is the worst phone ever or that it can't compete with apple, android and windows is completely wrong...

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Because in some cases its true.

Nice bait.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    mikeo007 likes this.
    05-08-13 03:37 PM
    Wait a minute, @farouk007punk is the guy\girl that posted his\her video all over CrackBerry and wanted everyone to watch it. Don't go making a mountain out of a molehill with this thread and leaving a burning trail.

I'm watching you; just saying...
    05-08-13 03:42 PM
    I believe it's impossible for every user to be satisfied.

It happens with every phone brand. Some people get devices that come with glitches while others get that perfect unit that suites their need.

My phone has been great and I know a friend who kept complaining until I taught him how to fix certain things.

I truly admire something about the Apple fan boys or the Droid folks. They know their OS or phone might not have awesome features but they are still ready to fight and support by believing it will get better.

It is never easy to pay for a device and get disappointed, but just believe it will get better and BlackBerry keeps getting better.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 03:46 PM
    Could the android ported apps be causing the rebooting? I don't have any problems!
    05-08-13 03:53 PM
    Wait a minute, @farouk007punk is the guy\girl that posted his\her video all over CrackBerry and wanted everyone to watch it. Don't go making a mountain out of a molehill with this thread and leaving a burning trail.

I'm watching you; just saying...
    New threads should have to be approved. At least for newish members.
    That would eliminate a lot of the useless and duplicate threads.
    Maybe a user rating system based on thanks and likes and infractions and that stuff?
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    05-08-13 03:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Billions of dollars in dumb money betting on BlackBerry's failure buys a lot of FUD.

I've had very few complaints about my Z and have heard none from people whom I know.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:18 PM
    Could the android ported apps be causing the rebooting? I don't have any problems!
    You may have something there. I don't have android apps and have had no problems.

But thinking about it, my mother is a medical doctor and she has tons of Android ported apps especially medical related ones (drug interactions and stuff like that), and she has had zero problems with her Z10.

So I guess the apps may have something to do with it but from my experience it hasn't been the case.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 05:27 PM