I have searched the forums for a solution to this to no avail!

For some reason Facebook has vanished from my Hub and accounts list. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times but nothing seems to work. When I open the Facebook app I get a message that says I must re login to renew the session but once I click OK it takes me to the accounts but there is no option for Facebook there. Please help, this is very frustrating! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 06:59 PM
    There's some kind of problem for sure. I have zero notifications, can't even access notifications from within the app. Plus, the timeline is all messed up with hours of missing posts.

Facebook is probably one of the most popular apps on any smartphone. How we don't have a fully functional Facebook app after a year is beyond me.
    02-06-14 07:22 PM
    I don't have the same issues but I do have an issue where the Facebook notifications won't open at times like the initial leak

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:46 PM
    I had the exact same problem after loading the leased OS for 10.2.1.1925. I was extremely frustrated as I tried everything. Even reloading the leak. Everything worked except I couldn't get facebook. I sideloaded Snap and then installed the CM Security App from Snap. I ran the app and had it fix issues on the phone. I then went back to Blackberry World and re-downloaded the offical Facebook app. Again got the message that I must login to renew the session and was frustrated at first but then noticed once I clicked OK, it took me to the accounts page and low and behold the Facebook link was back for the apps. I tried for weeks at first and the only thing I did different was add Snap and then CM Security App from Snap and let it do its thing. I can't explain it but now I have facebook back on my Z10 and now getting my notifications from the app and I'm happy again. Good luck.
    02-06-14 10:40 PM
    Thanks for the response, I will give it a try!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 06:46 PM
    tried that, it never worked for me.

MCMLXXXIX370HSSV
    04-24-14 10:14 AM
    Same here. When I try to add my Facebook account to my Z10, I don't receive the option to add a Facebook account in the settings menu. I've have added before, but always receive an error message when I try to log in. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:30 PM