Hey folks. So periodically whenever I swipe up on my black screen it doesn't do anything. Even when I hit the power button on the top nothing still black.

I find that I have gone play piano with it or something and then bang display shows how. Very frustrating as im sure you can imagine. Anyone else experience this joy??

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 03:54 PM
    How is the screen blank in the first place? Do you have 'Swipe to Wake' and 'Wake with Power Button' both turned off in your settings? That would be the first place I'd look.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 06:22 PM
    Screen is blank once it times out. Then once and awhile when you go to wake up the phone by swiping up does nothing! Nothing in my settings is turned off. If it was swiping would never work. But like I said does this to me from time to time. That's why it's frustrating!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 07:19 PM
    Screen is blank once it times out. Then once and awhile when you go to wake up the phone by swiping up does nothing! Nothing in my settings is turned off. If it was swiping would never work. But like I said does this to me from time to time. That's why it's frustrating!

Posted via CB10
    If rebooting the phone doesn't help I would reinstall the OS. Something is messed up.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 10:13 PM