Why dont you make a video demonstrating how android sucks ? Even galaxy s6 is lagy and slow in comparison to bbos10. User has to wait 5 seconds while multitasking shows up !!!!!!

Android is slow, lagy and sh!tty OS

If BB will sell droid phones I am leaving .......

new ad motto: If you dont want to see this anymore (laggy and slow launcher and multitasking switching on video) switch to BB !!
    mrbnice likes this.
    06-12-15 02:52 PM
    Because it would backfire incredibly
    06-12-15 02:54 PM
    because most of what you said isn't true...android is not a laggy POS at all. Its very capable and I am sure many people get stuff done even quicker than with bb10. Every user has different needs.
    Coffee Shampoo likes this.
    06-12-15 02:58 PM
    First of all leave no one's forcing u second do u know anything about android guess not android is not laggy different phones have there own skin LG have there own Motorola Samsung HTC and so on the os it self is not laggy so correct urself

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 03:43 PM
    Android might seem quick and agile at first. Many of my friends after a while complain they lag and they have to a factory reset often.

Posted with my PassPort
    menshawy likes this.
    06-12-15 04:03 PM
    I've never had an issue with my android device, and really, what's with the bashing? Can't you accept the fact that OS are different and they might meet other people's needs?

Grow up, kid. Besides, in case you haven't realized it yet, BlackBerry knows they can't compete with their current means against giants like Apple or Samsung and guess what, they're not trying to.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-12-15 04:06 PM
    since when bb10 has not been laggy blackberry has been laggy for years

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 04:08 PM
    Most reviewers of BB10 devices are ambivalent at best about the OS. It might be true that they might sell more devices overall if they sold "pure" BB10 " devices and Google Play PKB devices. If I wanted a Classic, I would probably think that Android would be fine. Who can make a reliable keyboard would be my first concern. Fans of the BB10 OS do not buy enough handsets. An Android BlackBerry PKB might be successful in Nigeria etc.

I wonder what Belfastdispatcher would say about a Android BlackBerry PKB.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 04:15 PM
    BlackBerry going android would probably be the last hit to the loyal fan base. BlackBerry the company however wouldn't really care about the loyal fan base if they see money starting to roll in through android.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 05:05 PM
    since when bb10 has not been laggy blackberry has been laggy for years

Posted via CB10
    BB10 isn't laggy, not compared to some of the android's I've seen, and I'm no BlackBerry fan boy, I like the OS not the company
    der_mit likes this.
    06-12-15 05:29 PM
    I have android and blackberry my android never lag this black lags

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 07:29 PM
    If you make a good bb10 advertisement and people are going to buy a Blackberry 10, how will those buyers react to the lack of important applications. I would be angry, and hate blackberry forever.

People who buy a Blackberry without seeing ad already know what they are dealing with. Like us.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 08:28 AM