All my music is as follows:
    Artist\Year - Title\Track # - Title, each with a Folder.jpg in the album folder. This works perfect after a format.
    05-08-13 07:01 PM
    I gave up trying to fix the bloody music player. Too buggy and it always misses local files after syncing and I can not get them to sync. Hopefully they fix this in the near future.

Loving the support ideas tho!
    05-08-13 07:52 PM
    There doens't need to be a folder structure with your music for the album arts to show up, they just need to be properly tagged.
    05-10-13 09:23 AM
    Yeah, it seems formatting the SD is the best course of action. It fixed my problems, and now I have ~4000 .mp3 files all properly tagged and with album art. Beautiful.
    Glad you got yours fixed as well, I just have 400 songs, I can't imagine transferring 4000 songs all over again on my "speedy" laptop, hahaha.
    05-10-13 09:25 AM
    I gave up trying to fix the bloody music player. Too buggy and it always misses local files after syncing and I can not get them to sync. Hopefully they fix this in the near future.

Loving the support ideas tho!
    Are you using BBlink to sync your music?? If so, I suggest you do it via usb, enabling your bb with usb mass mode.
    05-10-13 09:27 AM
    Are you using BBlink to sync your music?? If so, I suggest you do it via usb, enabling your bb with usb mass mode.
    Ditto. In my opinion, and probably most people's opinions, Link is garbage.

Posted via CB10
    ferazzz1985 likes this.
    05-10-13 10:36 AM
    This is too much work. I am a little turned off by this. I was hoping to be able to get rid of my itunes, but now I might have to keep my ipod. BlackBerry Link has been a disappointment.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 02:38 PM
    For me I never had any problems with album art showing before the 10.1 update. And I was syncing all of my music with BB Link.

Now that I've updated to 10.1, new songs that I synced didn't show album art and then all the album art for songs already on my Z10 started to disappear! My folder setup was Music > Artist > Album and all the appropriate "folder.jpg" files were with the correct albums. Bleh!

I've tried formatting the media card and reloading all my songs multiple times to no avail... With and without using BB Link too.

Oh well, I can live without album art for now, but I really hope they fix this issue soon. =/
    05-16-13 04:46 PM
    I had the no album art issue on 10.1 (1720) but it was fixes with 1762.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 04:55 PM
34 12