I just downloaded this Nexus wallpaper today in the morning and set it as wallpaper on my Z10 and went to work... Almost every person in the office asked me which mobile it was... I'm not sure what happened here. They were all praising the screen and form factor blah blah blah... ???

Try it, it looks pretty cool.

Click here to download the wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Nexus Wallpaper on Z10. Try it!-nexusae0_wallpaper_01.jpg  
    aminrajabi likes this.
    09-23-13 06:45 AM
    "If you want a Cadillac, buy a Cadillac. Don't buy a Chevy and try to turn it into a Cadillac."
    09-23-13 07:07 AM
    No shiz, this is more like downgrading a Porsche to a Honda Civic!

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    akabbani and rayporsche like this.
    09-23-13 07:12 AM
    "If you want a Cadillac, buy a Cadillac. Don't buy a Chevy and try to turn it into a Cadillac."
    No shiz, this is more like downgrading a Porsche to a Honda Civic!

Come on guys, there's absolutely nothing wrong in appreciating a good wallpaper. I don't understand why do you hate other platforms. So narrow minded. That's so uncool.
    09-23-13 07:17 AM
    Come on guys, there's absolutely nothing wrong in appreciating a good wallpaper. I don't understand why do you hate other platforms. So narrow minded. That's so uncool.
    read my post again. i own a Nexus. if you want a Nexus buy a Nexus. don't try to turn a Pinto into a Ferrari. just buy the Ferrari.
    09-23-13 07:26 AM
    I was just joking, probably going to buy a Nexus 5.

Wish I could use it,looks nice, but I just can't stand colorful wallpapers with the hideous grey boxes we have.

09-23-13 07:27 AM
    read my post again. i own a Nexus. if you want a Nexus buy a Nexus. don't try to turn a Pinto into a Ferrari. just buy the Ferrari.
    After a second read of this post now I definitely know you have it backwards!

BlackBerry's the Ferrari , Il mio amico

Nexus Wallpaper on Z10. Try it!-1374743192_530553310_2-blackberry-z10-ferrari-red-limited-edition-bhubaneswar.jpg

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    akabbani and cyblitz like this.
    09-23-13 07:40 AM
    I don't understand your logic. What's wrong in enjoying a nexus wallpaper on z10?
    Thinking your opinion should be everyone's opinion isn't a cool way of thinking. There isn't any rule that says you can set a nexus wallpaper ONLY on nexus phones right?

Cheer up dude!

And yes, I'm definitely getting nexus 5 when it hits the stores

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 11:14 AM
    Don't try so hard. It gives an impression of insecurity. Nice wall OP.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 11:29 AM