Hi all, Iíve learned a lot from you thanks for the knowledge. Am a newbie here, first post, but been around; Wave, Curve, Bold, and now the Z10. I have some operational and systemic issues with the new device; I am posting the first one here today about text messages hoping there are workarounds, please let me know! Also am old, so please be kind. Thanks in advance.

First, in text message, attaching files from massive folders is problematic; with each attachment the folders have to be re-indexed or refreshed. I have thousands of working files and it takes over few minutes to refresh and once one file is finally attached, I have to go through the entire reindexing again for the 2nd. Pretty bad! I removed over 5000 records (~3 gigs) to see if the process would be faster and indeed, instead of minutes it now takes just over 10 seconds with about 1000+ files (~1 gig+), that is still unacceptable I think. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Second, in the text message keyboard, the Send button is right next to the period button, it should be on the top like for the email send button. With the Z10 I have sent more incomplete text messages than the previous 3 devices combined because of this.

Third, since the new contact profile is confusing due to all the replicated "Text-To" numbers, after I send a text message to a wrong number, I have not found a way to quickly determine which number my text was sent to. When I press the contact name in the text message, it brings up the contact profile with the entire replicated, duplicated, and irrelevant phone numbers such as Text-To: home or office landlines, fax machines, and other auxiliary business contact numbers such as pager numbers.

Please let me know if there are any workarounds for the above; the folder refresh rate, if you are experiencing the same with the text message send button and how you are managing that, and lastly, if there is a trick way to see the phone number of the text message just sent without bringing up the entire contact phone list.

Thank you!
    04-23-13 10:33 PM
    when a phone number is entered it might replicated itself three time = local,sim and mailprovider (Hotmail).to have only one number showing delete name and / or phone number that appeared more than once . Delete local and sim just keep mail provider

Ex: alain 1234 in local, sim, Hotmail. Delete alain in local and sim
    04-23-13 11:01 PM
    when sending a text to Ex : Alain that you have in your phone book the name appear at the top or just might be a phone number when tap on that name yes the contact card show up EX : home phone number. text phone number email etc
    04-23-13 11:04 PM
    there is a place in the phone that says you can't send file more than 50 mg I believe but I don't remember where..
    So files too big have to be shrunk
    04-23-13 11:05 PM
    when you send a text, the name of the recipient appear in the hub letting you know who you send it to.. same with phone number
    EX: my wife her name show in the hub that tells me it was send to her. but if it is a phone number only that you send a text to then yes when you tap on that phone number the complete phone book come up because that number is not in it
    Ex: receive a text from 5224 from the hub I can see it. I tap on it and it brings the conversation. From the conversation I tap on that number; it brings up the contact list.. I think the phone wants you to add it there
    04-23-13 11:22 PM