There is a bar file for ScoreFc app on goodereader not sure if it works though but worth a shot if you don't want to use soccerticker

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-27-13 07:12 AM
    I know it is called the score but not getting it to work properly such as trying to follow a game and not getting the score

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:15 AM
    I also miss advanced os on my bold but searching through app world yesterday i found a similar app. It's not as good as advanced os cause you only get about 3 colors, if you want more functions you have to buy them...the app is free though...i forgot the actual name but i found it under "top or recent free apps" in app world... Maybe if you did a search with "color led" it might pop up... Otherwise just scroll through the free apps category for a few minutes.
    Advanced OS and led isn't coming to BB10, this was from the Dev, I asked coz i was missing it too.
    There is bebuzz and also hub++, bare in mind they have to be left running to work. And will be that way until more api's are available.
    With that said I have no doubt that a bunch more apps like this will roll out when they are available.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-27-13 07:15 AM
    Can you please clarify what is good reader, was known using the ticker but you can only monitor game that has free next to it

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:37 AM
    Can you please clarify what is good reader, was known using the ticker but you can only monitor game that has free next to it

Posted via CB10
    http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=394

See the android sideload forums here on CB for how to try and install it.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-27-13 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Goodereader.com is a website that has android apps that have been converted to bar files so that they can be side loaded onto BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:45 AM
    Why are these led apps must be left ruining to work, I don't like that, also wouldn't it drain battery

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:48 AM
    Why are these led apps must be left ruining to work, I don't like that, also wouldn't it drain battery

Posted via CB10
    Read above you, missy_ explained it

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not really sure about soccer ticker, never used it before.
    But The Score seems to work fine for me. But all have a look through app world again and see if there any other options.

Also I think the easiest the easiest way to sideload apps, if you want to, is via chrome with the PlayBook manager add-on, you might want to have a look into that. (not sure if that is the stickied post Kris was talking about or not

04-27-13 07:54 AM
    Thanks for the clarification

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:06 AM
    Man City just scored and I was not notified although am following the game what I did wrong

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 08:32 AM
    It's not called that any more.
    Now it's called The Score available in AppWorld, no sideloading required.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1998

Please see responses above. You are referring to an entirely diff app.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-27-13 11:33 AM
    Please see responses above. You are referring to an entirely diff app.

I'm pretty sure I'm not, we've been talking about The Score (a native version of ScoreMobile for BB10), sideloading the ScoreMobile app and Soccer Ticker for BB10.
    Where have I gotten confused?

04-27-13 12:22 PM
    I'm pretty sure I'm not, we've been talking about The Score (a native version of ScoreMobile for BB10), sideloading the ScoreMobile app and Soccer Ticker for BB10.
    Where have I gotten confused?

Perhaps the thread has drifted a little. Of so my bad.
    In the first post the op asked about score mobile fc. Which I've gotten working via side loading from goodereader.com.

Your response was for the score mobile app. I had both apps on my torch and both apps on my z10. Either way could by mistake as a few diff topics being discussed in this thread right now.

04-27-13 04:30 PM
    Yea I guess the only way thescore not working like I accustomed why so many good apps from bb7 has to be side loaded

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 05:27 PM
    Perhaps the thread has drifted a little. Of so my bad.
    In the first post the op asked about score mobile fc. Which I've gotten working via side loading from goodereader.com.

Your response was for the score mobile app. I had both apps on my torch and both apps on my z10. Either way could by mistake as a few diff topics being discussed in this thread right now.

Haha I see what you're saying.
    I didn't really think a noob would rush out to start sideloading apps.
    But I had ScoreMobile and ScoreMobile FC on my legacy device, just wanted to clarify to the OP that he could just d / l from BBWORLD although the name isn't exactly the same anymore and FC doesn't have it own dedicated app anymore, or at least at the moment anyway

bintheredundat likes this.
    04-28-13 12:58 AM
41 12