After updating from a torch and having a really hard decision I actually decided to get away from the keyboard and go with the larger screen of the Z10. (I am having a little typing difficulty getting used to it) I just love it so far. I find the hub amazing but know there is a lot to learn.
    I have a stupid question and excuse my ignorance? I just noticed the difference between the Z10 and the Q10 is that the Q10 runs on the LTE network? What is that? Do I have to swap phones now? Thanks, Tony
    06-16-13 07:22 AM
    LTE is just the internet speed. Both phones can run LTE as long as your Internet provider offers it. If they don't the phone will still work for you but on different speeds. Go into your Network Connections then Mobile Network and you will have the option to choose what speed to use. Myself I don't use LTE because it seems to drain the battery faster.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 07:28 AM
    Congrats on your BlackBerry. Depending on your carrier and the model of Z10, both the Z10 and Q10 can run on LTE networks. LTE stands for Long Term Evolution.

Where are you located? What model is your Z10 (you can access this from settings)

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 07:30 AM
    Hey, welcome from a fellow former Torcher! If your carrier/plan has LTE, the Z will pick it up. Go to settings-> Network Connections and make sure data services is on.

Be warned, though: LTE is a MAJOR battery killer. Personally, I only turn it on when I need it since I'm usually within range of a wifi network. Since making that change, I can get over 24 hours on a charge, and I still use LTE in the car or on the train; it's just not on 24-7.

You'll come to love the Z's keyboard eventually, too. It takes a little getting used to, but once you get used to it, it's addictive.
    06-16-13 07:31 AM
    I'm a former Torch user too! And all I can say is that you will grow to love the virtual keyboard!
    It really is amazing! Hope you enjoy the z10! Its really great!

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 07:40 AM
    I am in Canada on the Telus network. Thank you all so much for your fast replies. Now I have a lot in front of me setting it up.
    I am so surprised with the hub etc. I will also check out the tips and videos.
    06-16-13 07:45 AM
    Yeah, do have a look at the forums and crackberry site for lots of great tips

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 07:55 AM
    Basically z10 and q10 has same radio band for Telus, that means it support LTE, if your phone is purchase from Telus. It should have no difference for q and Z. Another issue could be is depending on where you live, it might not yet for LTE for coverage for Telus.

I am on Telus and have a z10 , model STL100-3, and it has LTE
    06-16-13 08:42 AM
    I am on Telus also and a former torch user.
    Lte is always on along with Bluetooth and wifi. No streaming.
    Never had a battery problem. Unplug around 7am plug it in around 11pm. Battery time improves after first couple of weeks.
    06-16-13 08:58 AM