Hello everyone,
    I just got a second mobile telephone number that I need to use for work, so I got myself a second Z10 too for that.
    So my question is not can I duplicate my contacts from my Z10 to my new (yet used) Z10? Keep in mind I have no access to a PC and won't be for a month.

Any help and advice will be much appreciated.

BTW, will I need to set up a second BlackBerry ID too, or can I use both phones with the same of at the same time?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 10:05 AM
    For the first question, do you have access to BlackBerry World? If so, you can download a free app called ContactsImEx, which you can use to copy all of your contacts into a .csv file, which you can move into your Dropbox account, then move it to the new Z10 via wi-fi.

For a BlackBerry ID, it can only be used for BBM on one device at a time, but everything else should on both devices.
    03-30-16 11:14 AM
    For your contacts you can use an app called Device Switch. BBID, you can use it on both phones, but if you want BBM on both you need a second BBID.
    I think you can also use "Ultimate Backup" app, but I didn't try it so I'm not sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 03:26 PM
    Device Switch is an oficial BlackBerry App for what you need.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 03:27 PM
    The OP said that he doesn't have access to a PC. Can't use Device Switch that way, can he?
    03-30-16 06:59 PM
    The OP said that he doesn't have access to a PC. Can't use Device Switch that way, can he?
    Yes, he can. He only needs wi-fi connection. I don't know if it can be used with the Sim card Internet connection.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 10:04 PM
    Thanks for the input, appreciate it.
    I do have wifi access, both at home here and also mobile data. But as I said no access to a PC.
    I'll try the switch app and see. Do I have to download it on both devices? Any other tips?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 03:40 AM
    Yes, you need to download on both devices. When you start the app on the first device it will guide you what to do on both devices. Just follow the steps and you will see how easy it is.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 11:31 AM
    Thanks again, and by the way I got a Z30 instead, so i'll be copying from the Z10 to the Z30 (I'd guess the same suggestions apply)

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 06:56 AM
    Yes, same thing. I used it to copy all my contacts, documents etc.. from my Z10 to my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 11:36 AM
    I backed up my Z10 to a memory card in the phone and then took out the card and put it in my new Passport and restored from the SD card. I used an app called Ultimate Backup. Worked great. Good luck!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-01-16 09:17 PM