I just got my Z10 a few days ago (coming from a Iphone 5). I have two things that are a bit annoying. One, I use the phone to plug into the aux port of my stereo and I have a bluetooth head set, when I answer the phone it goes to the stereo instead of the head set, is there any way to get the call to go to the head set without manually doing it. Two, is there any way to have the audio app on the lock screen so I do not have to unlock the screen to pause the audio? I am using a side loaded Audible app. Other than those two little thing I am really enjoying being back to Blackberry, My last one was a 8800 curve that I still have and use as a back up phone for when my Iphones died, yes I killed multiple Iphones.

Thanks
    10-17-13 12:20 AM
    Don't think there is anything to be done on either of your issues.

AT&T Z10
    10-17-13 01:27 AM
    Yes, you can send the call to your Blue tooth headset. During the call, go to the dial pad......then select the output connection (speaker, blue tooth, audio etc) to the bluetooth icon and you will be good to go.
    10-17-13 06:36 AM
    Pretty sure pressing the middle side button pauses and starts music.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:40 AM
    Mmmm..... iPhone Slayer....

Posted from Z10 via CB10
    10-17-13 06:42 AM
    For the last question you can use to pause key or any of the volume rockers and a pop up will come out letting you pause, go to the next song, and the previous.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 06:43 AM
    You can press the button between the volume buttons to pause/play music. Hold the upper volume button to forward to the next song. Hold the lower volume button to go to the previous song!

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01, OS 10.1 MR, Etisalat, UAE
    10-17-13 06:54 AM
    Yes, you can send the call to your Blue tooth headset. During the call, go to the dial pad......then select the output connection (speaker, blue tooth, audio etc) to the bluetooth icon and you will be good to go.
    Your suggestion still requires that the phone be unlocked and then having to select the audio output within a profile section in the phone calling menu.

So no, there isn't a way to set the phone to automatically chose your headset especially if it has multiple profiles established at one time. At least not a setting that I'm aware of. For your second issue, you can just press the middle rocker button on the side of the phone to pasue/play.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    10-17-13 07:15 AM
    Never tried to use a bluetooth to call but have you tried going to the phone swiping down go to the settings, bluetooth and turn it on?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 07:28 AM
    Thanks for the reply's. I will have to get a mount for it so I can switch it quickly.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:21 AM
    That would be "manually doing it"
    10-17-13 11:29 AM
    For the call answer to the head set, you can try the following (not sure if it will work...but worth a try):

In the phone app, swipe down, select settings. select Bluetooth. Turn on auto answer when connected to a headset. See if it automatically routes it to the headset. Be curious if this works.....let us know

As for controlling audio when locked, use the volume and pause buttons on teh side of the phone:

center button = Pause
    Rocker up = volume up
    Rocker down - volume down
    Hold rocker up = skip to next song
    Hold rocker down - skip to beginning of song/previous song
    10-17-13 11:37 AM
    Also maybe it depends which is the last thing you connect to.
    If you connect your aux, then your bluetooth, it might make your bluetooth your default call answering route.

If you plug your aux last instead, it might route it to that. So it's probably sequence of operation.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 12:28 PM
    I have my phone blue toothed to my car. When I have it aux jacked into the stereo, a call automatically interrupts the music when I hit the answer feature on my steering wheel. Since you are connected to a headset, maybe all you do is hit your ear bud button to answer.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    10-17-13 12:34 PM
    I just got my Z10 a few days ago (coming from a Iphone 5). I have two things that are a bit annoying. One, I use the phone to plug into the aux port of my stereo and I have a bluetooth head set, when I answer the phone it goes to the stereo instead of the head set, is there any way to get the call to go to the head set without manually doing it. Two, is there any way to have the audio app on the lock screen so I do not have to unlock the screen to pause the audio? I am using a side loaded Audible app. Other than those two little thing I am really enjoying being back to Blackberry, My last one was a 8800 curve that I still have and use as a back up phone for when my Iphones died, yes I killed multiple Iphones.

Thanks
    Don't about the first issue.

There are two things can be done for audio control. One is you can press the middle button in the volume rocker. That works as pause on/off switch. And if you have any iPhone headphones lying around they work like ios on bb 10. The controller on the iPhone headphones works smoothly on bb.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 12:35 PM
    I have my phone blue toothed to my car. When I have it aux jacked into the stereo, a call automatically interrupts the music when I hit the answer feature on my steering wheel. Since you are connected to a headset, maybe all you do is hit your ear bud button to answer.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Oh yeah you could probably do that too.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 12:38 PM
    I tried both playing with the connection order and answering with the BT headset button, but it always seems to give priority to the 3.5mm output. Kinda silly, something they should definitely address in a future update.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 12:42 PM
    What is also interesting is that it is able to detect that the 3.5mm jack is driving a speaker-only set (without a mic) and thus uses the on-device mic. This would be an easy way for them to implement logic to select when to use the BT headset. IF 3.5mm is connected, but no microphone element is available (therefore you don't have a wired headset connected), then use a connected BT headset.
    10-17-13 12:50 PM
    How did you get audible working? Did you use the debug token method or is there a bar file I have missed?

I don't want to install leaks and quite honestly I was lost when trying to installing audible with token method.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 01:18 PM