Maybe I am being completely dumb about this, but does anyone know why this notification keeps popping up on my Z10? I get it multiple times a week, usually daily. Am I missing something and this is completely normal? At first I thought it was random reboots (I do get a couple a week at most) but I don't think it's that. Anyone?
    05-07-13 05:07 AM
    I get this notification quite often too. It's because you have Auto Update Time Zone set to On in your Date and Time settings. Your Z10 is losing network connectivity, and when it re-establishes that connection it auto updates your Time Zone, thus the Hub notification. So I guess the solution would be to go to Settings > Date and Time and turn your Auto Update Time Zone setting to Off?
    hfxkfitz likes this.
    05-07-13 06:20 AM
    Interesting. I will switch it. Thank you!!
    05-07-13 06:40 AM
    I get this notification quite often too. It's because you have Auto Update Time Zone set to On in your Date and Time settings. Your Z10 is losing network connectivity, and when it re-establishes that connection it auto updates your Time Zone, thus the Hub notification. So I guess the solution would be to go to Settings > Date and Time and turn your Auto Update Time Zone setting to Off?
    That's odd, I have Auto Update on and I spend most days in a building with very spotty signal, but yet I've never had this notification upon reestablishing signal.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:51 AM