I find it humourous how many people have trouble following on screen instructions.
    As I said in another post, people don't read anything anymore. They just want people to do things for them. It's sad how the world is becoming like this more and more.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 12:57 PM
    People are so quick to make complaint threads lol. Why not do what it tells you first then complain if it's still there.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 01:06 PM
    People are so quick to make complaint threads lol. Why not do what it tells you first then complain if it's still there.

Posted via CB10
    Perhaps you missed the bolded part of my reply.

<<
    Annoying because I have swiped that damn thing a dozen times today and every time I have to re-enter my password - there it is, back again.

I mistakenly thought someone in this kindergarten might be remotely helpful. I was wrong.

>>

Anyway, it is clear I will receive no assistance here. The teenagers are too focussed on being ... teenagers.
    05-15-13 01:11 PM
    What have you tried?

Restart? Battery pull? Try removing your password and restart your phone.

Then put the password back in.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 01:20 PM
    Lmao this is funny as all I did was swipe it around a few times and it was gone.

Its BB just doing a better job at showing those ppl who go like WTF do I do
    wasabiGT likes this.
    05-15-13 01:23 PM
    Could we also get (permanently) rid of the message that another power plug would load the device faster?
    Pretty annoying: every time I connect it to my carloader, this message appears.
    Heh. This is definitely annoying. When I connect my phone to the original charger that came with me Z10 I get this message. But I don't get it if I connect my phone to my PlayBook or Sony charger. Weird. :/

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 01:26 PM
    Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!

New notification bar-press-any-key-continue-cant-find-any-key-thumb.jpg
    sonicwheeler and CMcRob like this.
    05-15-13 01:31 PM
    Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	press-any-key-to-continue-cant-find-the-any-key-thumb.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	161951
    Like X 1000000000000000000000000000000000000
    05-15-13 01:34 PM
    It's funny that you guys are making fun of the OP for not reading and following the instructions. Yet you all failed to read his second comment saying that he is in fact swiping to the left and right and the prompt disappears but it reappears again when the phone password locks and he unlocks it.

Even if you think it's a "stupid question," why not just help someone and make their day better? I have no problem with people asking any kind of question. I have a problem with people coming on here to bash and complain without first asking for help. The OP is asking for help.

OP, try restarting the phone. Hold the power button down for several seconds and you will see a prompt to lock or restart. Click restart.
    05-15-13 03:26 PM
    It's funny that you guys are making fun of the OP for not reading and following the instructions. Yet you all failed to read his second comment saying that he is in fact swiping to the left and right and the prompt disappears but it reappears again when the phone password locks and he unlocks it.

Even if you think it's a "stupid question," why not just help someone and make their day better? I have no problem with people asking any kind of question. I have a problem with people coming on here to bash and complain without first asking for help. The OP is asking for help.

OP, try restarting the phone. Hold the power button down for several seconds and you will see a prompt to lock or restart. Click restart.
    Hi, how do I get rid of this notification telling me that my recent apps are on the left and to swipe left?

Let me PM you exactly the same question 10 more times and let's see who gets irritated.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:16 PM
35 12