My favorite is whenever you need a symbol or number, instead of tapping the ?123 button on the bottom left, just slide from that key to the symbol you need. Try it out.

Posted via CB10
    The other option you've got is to swipe down on the keyboard and it brings up the symbols menu. If you need the second symbols menu, swipe down a second time. Works well for me.

I'm trying to condition myself for using the swipe from right-left to delete words, but I still find myself heading for that delete button. One of these days I'll get it.

JB
    neo_1991, 2cats1dog and andyk350 like this.
    04-19-13 12:19 PM
    Sorry to hear that man. Some of us get to choose who we're with and others are in places that they force arranged marriages..... I'm loving my ZED10 so far. Damn shame you also can't see the love.

I cant, It was given to me for free through work... I come here waiting for news on the release of useful apps and tricks and tips... but lately, I have been spending less and less time on this site.. So many issues with this phone, they should have delayed it another year.
    millwright40 and tg1 like this.
    04-19-13 12:19 PM
    If you don't mind can you tell us what issues are you on now so we can at least discuss it, rather than moaning all over the forum. That wouldn't solve anything.

And for double words deleting, you don't really have to move all your fingers to another awkward position, just swipe your both thumbs to the left, not awkward at all.

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    im over it, just waiting for the S4 to come out, im going to buy it out and probably throw this hunk of junk zed10 in a bucket of cement
    angad7.10 likes this.
    04-19-13 12:20 PM
    yeap it forces you to take your hand off your phone and then takes you a few seconds to reestablish typing position... pretty stupid if you ask me

i hate this phone
    No phone is perfect and this one has its flaws, but your continued negativity is wearing thin. Really thin - and I'm no fanboi.

I would appreciate it if you would self censor.

Posted via CB10
    D.Vader likes this.
    04-19-13 12:20 PM
    This thread has taught me a lot. Thanks for all of the tips.

Posted via CB10
    2cats1dog and tg1 like this.
    04-19-13 12:23 PM
    im over it, just waiting for the S4 to come out, im going to buy it out and probably throw this hunk of junk zed10 in a bucket of cement
    Lol, sorry, but your writing makes me wondering how old you are. And I don't think you really ever have Z10. Maybe you just love it too much but can't reach it, then you start hating it. In med terms we call it 'reaction-formation'.

Okay then, stop crying there just wait for your S4, hope you like it.

04-19-13 12:25 PM
    I don't believe you. prove it and at the same time prove your superior searching skills
    Here you go. Searched "two finger swipe delete" on CB and this was the second item in the search. See post #3.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-word-778292/

Cheers!

JB
    04-19-13 12:28 PM
    yeap it forces you to take your hand off your phone and then takes you a few seconds to reestablish typing position... pretty stupid if you ask me

i hate this phone
    Just STFU already!

Why do the mods allow you to continually troll these forums?
    04-19-13 12:32 PM
    Nice that's for tip

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:34 PM
    This works for the shift key as well for capitalizing letters.
    You can also hold down a letter for a second and it will auto-capitalize (a lot like old qwerty devices).
    04-19-13 12:37 PM
    Just STFU already!

Why do the mods allow you to continually troll these forums?
    Now, now... There's no need to get angry. The dude's depressed he's stuck with a phone that doesn't work for him. Or, he's just making these posts to have a little fun

He wants to drown his phone in cement. That's funny.
    04-19-13 12:42 PM
    Thanks man that is pretty awesome tip you've found there!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:45 PM
    I cant, It was given to me for free through work... I come here waiting for news on the release of useful apps and tricks and tips... but lately, I have been spending less and less time on this site.. So many issues with this phone, they should have delayed it another year.
    You stated in this thread... " I paid $139 only 57 days ago! "

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntract-796459/
    04-19-13 12:45 PM
    LIAR! You stated in this thread " I paid $139 only 57 days ago! "

Lol, leave him alone. At least give him candies and make him promise not to lie again.

04-19-13 12:49 PM

i hate this phone
    Why the heck did you le it then??
    I'm sick and tired of your wining. I perfectly understand that you don't like the phone. Fine! Move on and stop wining on every single /uking thread of the forum!

This is for people who either like the phone or those who have difficulties and what help. You are clearly not locking for help nor that you want to talk about how you like the phone. So please, if anyway there's nothing to help change your mind, assist you or share a constructif opinion, move on and find something better for your needs. It's better for you and for us.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:49 PM
    Congratulation, go for it. Go for the stupid S.. 3.4.4: With BACK BUTTON dilemma, if you hold it from it's corner you lose every thing you are doing at that time. I am happy with the only intelligent modern smartphone that is Blackberry z10
    04-19-13 12:57 PM
    You stated in this thread... " I paid $139 only 57 days ago! "

This kid annoy the heck of me. If only i could see the point of the trolls maybe I'd understand it better...it can't be about shorting the stock. i am short on a few android phone makers and i don't go there to troll on Android Market. I'm i too civilized or this is a new trend?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:01 PM
    you get three cookies my friend and a swipe stroke of your ego

also that thread really didn't get much attention (263 views) and was buried (on page 220), so my post is still worth it IMHO as probably nobody would ever see that old post again.

Here you go. Searched "two finger swipe delete" on CB and this was the second item in the search. See post #3.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-word-778292/

Cheers!

JB
    millwright40 likes this.
    04-19-13 01:06 PM
    Then get rid of it and post on the appropriate forum.
    04-19-13 01:33 PM
    You are behaving like one of these:New Keyboard Trick Discovered-th.jpg

Sorry, but you might not personally like the phone, but its far from crap however you mix it... I hope you enjoy your S4 and join another forum, if your Mum lets you.
    04-19-13 01:41 PM
    You are behaving like one of these:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	1806 
Size:	3.4 KB 
ID:	152855

Sorry, but you might not personally like the phone, but its far from crap however you mix it... I hope you enjoy your S4 and join another forum, if your Mum lets you.
    What is it? Looks like a d***head(EDIT--doorhead a.k.a doorknob) for me :/

Last edited by rizaru_rin; 04-19-13 at 02:24 PM.
    04-19-13 01:49 PM
    OMG it works!!!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-19-13 01:55 PM
    What is it? Looks like a d***head for me :/

It's a doorknob.

JB

Posted from my brain via CB10
    rizaru_rin likes this.
    04-19-13 02:18 PM
    looking forward to the days ahead . . . .
    04-19-13 02:20 PM
    It's a doorknob.

JB

Posted from my brain via CB10
    Lol yeah, what I was going to write is doorhead (or doorknob). Thanks for pointing it out

04-19-13 02:22 PM
159 1234 ...