I search and didn't find that anyone has posted this keyboard trick that I just discovered.

We all know about the swipe right to left with one finger to delete a word. If you swipe right to left with two fingers it will delete two words and with three fingers three words. Four fingers and you run out of keyboard real estate for swiping it seems so three is the most words you can delete in one swipe.
    04-19-13 10:44 AM
    Nice

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 10:51 AM
    That's pretty cool. Good to know ,thanks.
    04-19-13 10:53 AM
    My favorite is whenever you need a symbol or number, instead of tapping the ?123 button on the bottom left, just slide from that key to the symbol you need. Try it out.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:04 AM
    Actually it was discovered before and there was a thread on it. You didn't search hard enough

Edit: from LordCrankyPant's post

Here you go. Searched "two finger swipe delete" on CB and this was the second item in the search. See post #3.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-word-778292/

This thread does not deserve the attention it has gotten. OP just recycles an old discovered trick and reposts it as if it was newly discovered
    Last edited by dracolnyte; 04-21-13 at 01:01 AM.
    Harry_Yambag and scorpio1984 like this.
    04-19-13 11:08 AM
    Actually it was discovered before and there was a thread on it. You didn't search hard enough

Posted via CB10
    ^This guy always posts the truth.^
    04-19-13 11:12 AM
    Hmm useful for me...

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:17 AM
    My favorite is whenever you need a symbol or number, instead of tapping the ?123 button on the bottom left, just slide from that key to the symbol you need. Try it out.

Posted via CB10
    This works for the shift key as well for capitalizing letters.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:24 AM
    I like this for using two thumbs to delete two words. Not sure if three is any easier as it forces you to take your hands off the phone.
    04-19-13 11:24 AM
    I just discovered of you hold down the caps. button and the the delete button, you toggle between deleting forward or backward (from the cursor)

Via my Z10
    04-19-13 11:26 AM
    To capitalize letters, hold press on the key until you see the capital (usually one second)

Posted via CB10
    bvn007 and angieberry10 like this.
    04-19-13 11:27 AM
    yeap it forces you to take your hand off your phone and then takes you a few seconds to reestablish typing position... pretty stupid if you ask me

i hate this phone
    angad7.10 and freeway393 like this.
    04-19-13 11:29 AM
    I just discovered of you hold down the caps. button and the the delete button, you toggle between deleting forward or backward (from the cursor)

Via my Z10
    Strange. I can't get that to work

Posted via CB10
    dracolnyte and angad7.10 like this.
    04-19-13 11:31 AM
    Thanks to all -- v. useful.
    04-19-13 11:33 AM
    yeap it forces you to take your hand off your phone and then takes you a few seconds to reestablish typing position... pretty stupid if you ask me

i hate this phone
    Here we go again..

HEY!
    No.
    We do that outside

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    tg1 and Eric Shapiro like this.
    04-19-13 11:39 AM
    I don't believe you. prove it and at the same time prove your superior searching skills

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 11:43 AM
    so why do you bother using it or coming on here to just complain?

must have not been given enough attention huh?

i hate this phone
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-19-13 11:44 AM
    Why are you here? All I see are negative comments based on your post history.

i hate this phone
    04-19-13 11:47 AM

i hate this phone
    Sometimes I hate people who use phones

Black Tie Z10
    04-19-13 11:48 AM

i hate this phone
    LOL.
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-19-13 11:49 AM
    If you're not happy with your relationship, get out and be happy rather than try to drown everyone else in your misery.

i hate this phone
    04-19-13 11:50 AM
    ^This guy always posts the truth.^
    A regular forum nazi it seems.....
    04-19-13 11:53 AM
    I cant, It was given to me for free through work... I come here waiting for news on the release of useful apps and tricks and tips... but lately, I have been spending less and less time on this site.. So many issues with this phone, they should have delayed it another year.

If you're not happy with your relationship, get out and be happy rather than try to drown everyone else in your misery.
    angad7.10 likes this.
    04-19-13 12:05 PM
    Great op. Enjoyed the tip

Posted via CB10
    drewread likes this.
    04-19-13 12:13 PM
    I cant, It was given to me for free through work... I come here waiting for news on the release of useful apps and tricks and tips... but lately, I have been spending less and less time on this site.. So many issues with this phone, they should have delayed it another year.
    If you don't mind can you tell us what issues are you on now so we can at least discuss it, rather than moaning all over the forum. That wouldn't solve anything.

And for double words deleting, you don't really have to move all your fingers to another awkward position, just swipe your both thumbs to the left, not awkward at all.

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    DocDRM and BerryWizard like this.
    04-19-13 12:14 PM
159 123 ...