04-28-13 06:33 AM
54 123
tools
    Lets have 16 core, 26 mega pixel cam, 8* multi (whatever htc got) 12in screen. Phn unlocking with unique f*rt signature. Ability to mute the wife (my bad z10 already does that)

( i wanna enjoy the new z10 now and when the new one comes will evaluate accordingly.

I am old enough to remember rotary dials, too much looking at tomorrow makes one miss everything there is today)
    Brue_G likes this.
    03-24-13 05:47 AM
    I disagree. I don't think BBRY will come with a new tablet this year.
    The choice to go with the Z10 first as opposed to the Q10 was symbolic of the change in direction they're trying to implement, wouldn't you say? I'd be interested to know why you think the Q10 is the higher priority. Let me also say I agree that it should be! To me, the ideal phone for them at this moment might have been the Z10 as some sort of slider.
    BlackBerry devices with physical keyboards have always been a priority, plus the Q10 has a stainless steel frame and looks classier.
    We know BB plan Six BB10 devices, and Sprint won't carry the Z10 but are getting a touch device.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 06:19 AM
    BlackBerry all ready has the tablet all they have to do is update to the new OS. BlackBerry needs something for the 3rd and 4th quarters to keep the momentum going. Has anyone wondered why the PlayBook has been discounted. Maybe it's to clear stock for the new OS re-branded tablet.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 03-24-13 at 07:45 AM.
    03-24-13 06:44 AM
    I disagree. I don't think BBRY will come with a new tablet this year.
    The choice to go with the Z10 first as opposed to the Q10 was symbolic of the change in direction they're trying to implement, wouldn't you say? I'd be interested to know why you think the Q10 is the higher priority. Let me also say I agree that it should be! To me, the ideal phone for them at this moment might have been the Z10 as some sort of slider.
    I believe it's the higher priority because it's getting 10.1 first.
    And it's the phone Thorsten touts in interviews.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:33 AM
54 123